Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Don't gawk at the prostitutes in Amsterdam.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for max_starr
max_starr
•

dumbest law ever

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Then I cannot ever go there. Soon I'd get a life sentence.

SJG

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

Glad I went in 80s. LOL

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

In windows? Dressed slutty?

SJG

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

I read somewhere that there sre moves to close down the RLD completely. I have been several times and no wish to return.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

I was in the Amsterdam Red Light District, Saturday, February 17, 2018. All I did was nod or waive as I passed the windows.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

That’s crazy! So you can’t look - because it’s distespectful? I guess I’ll just save my money and stay at home to watch hotties on porn hub! Thanks for saving me airfare and lodging costs.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement