tuscl

My Road Trip to St. Louis & Memphis.

I left for SL on Sunday (10/22) and stopped at Columbia for that night. Visited Stephinie’s Cabaret. 3 dancers, and were very un-impressive. DJ/cover charge girl was the best looking & friendlier. Service ok by the waitress/bartender. Stayed for about half an hour. Cover charge $5, soda $2 and a very disappointing visit.

Next morning (10/23) continued my trip to SL. Stayed on IL side.
My visit was to Chamelon around 1:00PM. No cover, soda $4. About 8 to dancers on a Monday early in afternoon. I’m very impressed with the no. of dancers. Some were good looking and mature. From visits on that day this is the best and friendly club. Had a great time with LD’s at $20/song. Next visits were to Dollie’s Playhouse, Soft Touch, Hollywood and Miss Kitty’s.

At Hollywood and Miss Kitt’ys good LD’s (not more than that) and great tipping actions at Hollywood. Soft Touch is all Black dancers. There were 4 dancer when I visited on that Monday evening around 6:00PM. I was impressed with only one dancer (very small boobs), others were too young for my “taste”. I always prefer mature dancers. I didn’t have any LD’s at Soft Touch.

On the next morning (Tuesday – 10/24), I left for Memphis (about 290 miles from SL), and reached by 4:00PM. Got my room, had dinner and started clubbing by visit to Tunica Cabaret at 6:00PM. No cover, 2 minimum required soda at $6. 3 dancers – 1 white and 2 black. Looked young and unimpressive. They were in a hurry to pushing for LD’s and the VIP room. This is problem with most of Memphis clubs. Dancers don’t give time to relax and settle down and to get to know them. Not impressed, left Tunica after about 40 minutes

Next stop was to Christie’s, $3 cover, $5 soda. About 8 dancers. Mostly young (mostly white) dancers. Impressed with one black dancer, tipping action was good with this dancer. Not quite impressed. Left after about 40 minutes.
Went to Pony, cover $6, soda $5. About 6 to 8 dancers. Mostly young white and black dancers. Again, not impressed.
Overall, a disappointing evening.

On the next day after visiting Elvis Presley’s Graceland Mansion (very impressive), started clubbing by visiting to Platinum Plus at noon. $3 cover, soda $2. About 6 dancers when I entered and about 12 dancers (mostly white, some black and other ethnicity) when I left after about an hour and a half. Talked to 4 dancers, all wanted $40/LD or 3 for $100. Very expensive compared to the other clubs I visited. Finally I settled down with a mature blonde for 4 LD’s for $100. That’s the best I could get at PP. It was good LD’s, not great. VIP room is not private from others who are getting LD’s. Not a good visit from I what I expected.

Next stop was to New York New York. No cover, asked to tip $1 at the door and I did. Soda at $5. Only one young black dancer. Un-impressed, left after 20 minutes, and planned for a visit in the evening.

After NYNY, went to Pure Passion. No cover, soda at $4. Only 2 to 3 black dancers. Not impressed, again they immediately talking about VIP without any time to settle down.
In all the visits to all clubs, tipped the dancers many were with good to great tipping actions. Left Pure Passion after about 40 minutes.

After the dinner, started the clubbing in the evening by visiting to Tunica. Hoping for a better time. 4 dancers – 2 white, 2 black. Same experiences as previous day. Disappointed with the dancers and left after about 40 minutes.

My next stop was to Platinum Rose, north of Tunica on Hway 61. No cover, $1 tip at the door, I believe $5 soda. About 4 dancers – 1 white, 3 black. All young, not impressed, left after about half an hour.

Next stop was to Babes. $6 cover, $5 soda. About 10 dancers (about 6 white and 4 black). Mostly young or unimpressive. However, once again, tipping actions were great at the stage. Left after an hour.

Final stop for the night was to second visit to NYNY. It was nice of them to let me in without the $10 cover since I was there earlier. As asked at the door for tip $1, which I did. There were only about 5 to 6 dancers. All were young black dancers, not impressive. Left after about half an hour.

In all Memphis clubs (except PP), dancers wanted $50 for 2 LD’s at the VIP. I never went to VIP area at all except PP. Great times can be had at Memphis. Didn’t because of the mostly young un-impressive dancers.
Most of the clubs in Memphis are large to very large with good décor.

Overall, a very disappointing visit to Memphis considering the expectations. As I indicated, mostly disappointed at the talent level, impressiveness and the smaller line-ups.

After experiencing SL and Memphis, I prefer SL, and would have stayed lot longer at SL.
I would rather enjoy the visits to Chamelon, Dollies Playhouse, Club 64, Soft Touch, for great times, and for great LD’s Hollywood, Miss Kitty’s. Décor is minimal at SL clubs except Hollywood and Miss Kitty’s which are good to great. There are other good clubs in this area.

On my way back I stopped one night each at Tulsa and OKC – Visited these many times before. Talent wise, OK clubs in line or better with SL and Memphis. LD’s in OK clubs are mostly standard to very good LD’s, except on rare occasions can be very good to great times can be had.
Large to very large clubs with good décor at Memphis compared to OK, KS & MO clubs.
Total spent on clubbing about $600 during 6 nights. Less than expected because of the disappointing two afternoons and nights at Memphis.

Trip – 7 days and 6 nights
Total miles driven – 1750
Gas - about $220 (mid-size SUV)
Lodging for 6 nights - $320
Food - $130

57 comments

• parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Let us see what is wrong with this post. Our good friend Funseeker wrote the following:

”parodyman:
    You're nothing but an IDIOT. In this website, we're not here to learn grammer or it is not an Engish class. Here, we discuss and talk about Strip Clubs. This is an informative tool for Strip Clubs.

Don't be SILLY! Don't be an IDIOT!!”

The Breakdown:
    “grammer” should be spelled grammar.
    “Engish” should be spelled English.
    “discuss and talk about” is redundant.
    “This is an informative tool for Strip Clubs.” Strip clubs are an inanimate object and cannot be informed of anything. Nor can they make use of a tool to inform them.

Your attempt to call me out with the line “Don't be SILLY! Don't be an IDIOT!!” is a poor attempt to make things seem like I am the stupid one. Not to mention that those two phrases, written as they are, are sentence fragments.

If you inquire at your local community college, perhaps they offer classes for remedial adults who need assistance with their reading and writing skills. Bring them a few samples of your work so that they may place you in a low enough group that you will not be overwhelmed.

After you master the basics of effective communication perhaps, you will grant me the indulgence of answering the question I originally asked. What exactly was paranoid or silly about my comments?
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    I'll stop being a shit stirrer when you stop being a piece of shit. OK? Is it a deal?
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    DON'T ever start any SHIT! I'll shut-up.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    HELP YOURself by staying away from others.

DON'T be a SHIT stirrer.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    But you need help. Look at yourself. I've adopted you as if you were a retarded little brother. I know what is best for you. Accept any help offered.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    Don't HELP me. It's none of your business.

BUTT out!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    I'm not helping anyone but you. Do not presume to speak for others.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Another Funseeker gem reads, "It's you the ASSHOLE trying to HELP others when nobody needs you JERK!"

SYNTAX -- SYNTAX -- SYNTAX

The only person I tried to help was you Funseeker. We can all see what a horrible failure that little social experiment was.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    Hey JERK, no one needs your HELP you ASSHOLE. Just leave us alone.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    It's you the ASSHOLE trying to HELP others when nobody needs you JERK!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    WRONG! It's you.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    You're that FAKE REVIEWER, and THE ASSHOLE!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    I never have reviewed any fake asshols. I did however thak the time to correct one uneducated asshole. Any guess on who that might be Funseeker?
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    You ASSHOLE FAKE REVIEW writer!!!!!!

Just shut the fuck-up you IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Funseeker,

Would you like to see a review written in your language? If so read Badboy60148's review of Pleasures in Wichita, Kansas. Its impressive!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Whats the matter? Helmet on too tight?
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Funseeker, do you really think you can kick me on my ass? I'm supprised you were able to spell "ASS" in the first place. Secondly I never see the little yellow bus stopping in front of my house so how would you get here?
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    I apologize for my spelling too.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Funseeker:

Can you read? How many times do I have to apologise to you? Instead of being a Jack-off and posting, "This IDIOT really deserves to be kicked by each and every members on this board on his ass!" You should have thought how it would make you look like a small, bitter douche bag!
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    parody wrote:

"In the words of Samuel Jackson, "SPEAK ENGLISH MOTHER-FUCKER!""

You're truly an ASSHOLE who just won't go away!

IDIOTS are IDIOTS!!

JERKS are JERKS!!

• parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Your last post, "I'll get back to you who post another FAKE REVIEW imitating me." does not make sense.

In the words of Samuel Jackson, "SPEAK ENGLISH MOTHER-FUCKER!"

Why can't you just accept my apology and leave it at that?
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    I'll get back to you who post another FAKE REVIEW imitating me.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Take a couple days if you need, then get back to me.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    In another display of misunderstanding Funseeker demonstrates his inability to read and comprehend. I will try to clear things up for him.

On Thursday he wrote the following. “parody had gone too far by posting that FAKE REVIEW of Platinum Plus (Memphis) right above my review. You had an agenda of putting me down.

All I can say - SHAME on you!”

Let me start by saying yet again that my only agenda was to coax a better post out of you. I would have done this with anyone who wrote what you did, as long as I thought they had the potential to do so much better. I never had an agenda to target you specifically. This only became adversarial when you flipped out.

As far as my P.P. review goes, I was having a little fun winding you up after you started posting how I had no manners, should leave TUSCL and am an asshole. So you will have to forgive me if I cannot work up a sufficient amount of shame and self loathing.

Please re-read the following, slowly, and see if it helps ease the pain.

“Funseeker,

I must point out to you the fact that I didn’t complain about your review. I merely illustrated, in my own unique style, that you could have made better choices in the wording of your review. Perhaps in the future you might want to proofread such a long post before putting it on TUSCL.

You might also want to develop a thicker skin. Buy posting in a public forum you open yourself up to the full spectrum of reactions by your readers. Becoming hostile when someone says something you don’t like isn’t very productive. And also to set the record straight I didn’t begin to wind you up until you became belligerent.

If you are still truly offended I apologize to you publicly in this forum. If you are a gentleman I expect you will do the same.”

I’m not going to hold my breath waiting for you to apologize in return. I doubt you have the capacity or inclination, but it would be a nice gesture.

Doing my best to promote peace on TUSCL,

Parodyman
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    parody had gone too far by posting that FAKE REVIEW of Platinum Plus (Memphis) right above my review. You had an agenda of putting me down.

All I can say - SHAME on you!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Funseeker,

I must point out to you the fact that I didn’t complain about your review. I merely illustrated, in my own unique style, that you could have made better choices in the wording of your review. Perhaps in the future you might want to proofread such a long post before putting it on TUSCL.

You might also want to develop a thicker skin. Buy posting in a public forum you open yourself up to the full spectrum of reactions by your readers. Becoming hostile when someone says something you don’t like isn’t very productive. And also to set the record straight I didn’t begin to wind you up until you became belligerent.

If you are still truly offended I apologize to you publicly in this forum. If you are a gentleman I expect you will do the same.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    parody,

You're the one IDIOT who started by complaining about the writing style of my Trip Report. Who asked your HELP your JERK.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Shadowcat,

What is this agenda you keep talking about? My only agenda was better posts. I didn't start riding Funseeker until he attacked me personally.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    Thank you shadowcat for your post.

I'll do my best to ignore ASSHOLES like parody!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Funeeker,

If I do not help you here and now you could possibly travel through your entire existence looking like a developmentally challenged victim of fetal alcohol syndrome. You wouldn't want that now would you?
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Funseeker your last post is high comedy to say the least.

“parody,

NEVER try to HELP me. I DON'T need your help in writing. HELP yourself by leaving us alone.

IDIOT, have some DECENCY. Have some MANNERS. DON'T try to mess with others.”

“NEVER try to HELP me.” Funseeker you need help. That fact is obvious to anyone who has ever read any of your posts. Maybe an English grammar intervention may be in order.

“I DON'T need your help in writing.” Lie! We have already gone over this point.

“HELP yourself by leaving us alone.” As one who has to suffer through your disjointed ramblings I do not see how leaving you or any of your multiple personalities alone will benefit me.

“IDIOT, have some DECENCY.” What could be more decent than in a gesture of friendship helping someone less fortunate than myself?

“Have some MANNERS.” I do. I am asking you to PLEASE not overuse capitalized words in your posts. THANK YOU.

“DON'T try to mess with others.” Don’t worry Funseeker, I’m not messing with you or anyone else. I wouldn’t want to get jumped by a gang of viscous grammar scofflaws.

Notice that I did not point out all of your grammatical errors. Today we are just concentrating on syntax and sanity.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    parody,

NEVER try to HELP me. I DON'T need your help in writing. HELP yourself by leaving us alone.

IDIOT, have some DECENCY. Have some MANNERS. DON'T try to mess with others.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    I DON'T need HELP from a JERK like you. Just leave us alone you IDIOT!
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    Funseeker- Thanks for trip report. I got the point that ESL clubs are worth special trip, Memphis not. I can get by imperfect grammar to get the point.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Funseeker it is painfully obvious that your writing needs some help. I do not think that pointing this fact out to you qualifies me as an asshole. I was trying to be your friend and help you along with your English skills.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    parodyman,

I DON'T need YOUR HELP! Just get the hell out!

Don't be an ASSHOLE on this message board.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    Bones7599:

Thank you for your compliment. I really appreciate!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Funseeker: In my ongoing quest to help you write one post that makes sense I found a worksheet that might be helpful. Please visit this link.

http://www.siu.edu/~write/PDF/possessive…

Now having read the worksheet on possessives and plurals you should be ready to tackle your last attempt at writing.

You posted: “Who needs you IDIOT's help. Just get the hell out and leave us alone. You JERK!!”

A better attempt might read like this, “Who needs your help idiot? Just get the hell out of here and leave us alone you jerk.”

Remember Funseeker, baby steps, and someday you too will be able to read and write effectively in the English language.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    Who needs you IDIOT's help. Just get the hell out and leave us alone. You JERK!!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    I admit I misspelled the word, but the point still remains, that trip report was embarassing. I was just trying to help you out.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    Hey parodyman IDIOT,

How do you impress others by not knowing how to spell GRAMMAR!

At the very same time, you're preaching others about grammar and spelling!

You're indeed a real IDIOT and a JERK!!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    I'm sure that he will "impress" you with his "impressively" written "impressions" of his trip which is "all about informing strip clubs!"
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    Isn't parodyman's name a bit of a giveaway to the humour he is trying impress upon all of us? I for one think it was a noble attempt and I also look forward to reading a detailed account of Funseeker's exploits in Vegas if he ever makes it this way.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    Hey IDIOT, before you preach to others learn to spell GRAMMAR.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    parodyman:
    You're nothing but an IDIOT. In this website, we're not here to learn grammer or it is not an Engish class. Here, we discuss and talk about Strip Clubs. This is an informative tool for Strip Clubs.

Don't be SILLY! Don't be an IDIOT!!
  • Mickkeyc
    18 years ago
    It was, for me, the final straw.
    I added him to the ignore list (love that feature).
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Funseeker: You wrote, "parodyman - don't be paranoid. Don't be silly."

What exactly was paranoid or silly about my comments?

You also wrote, "I would like to see you discussing about the content, and about the strip clubs. That's what it's all about."

Besides using three "abouts" in two sentences, one of which was unnecessary and incorrectly used, you seem to miss my point.

What this is "about" is effectively comunicating your strip club experience. Do you read what you have written before you hit the post it button? Or is this just some kind of stream of thought bullshit? Perhaps people would get more out of your reviews if they could take them seriously. This is hard to do when the writing is at a second grade level.

I never called your intelligence into question, just the amount of effort you put into such a legnthy and detailed trip report. I am trying to help you. The truly funny thing is you call me an idiot yet are unable to string two sentences together with out some kind of glaring error.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    Thank you Bones7599, for your comments.

It was expensive only at PP. Other clubs were ok. The downside was the quality of the dancers and moslty young.
    Hoping for a better luck next time.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago

It was expensive only at PP. Other clubs were ok. The downside was the quality of the dancers and moslty young.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago

• FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    parodyman - don't be paranoid. Don't be silly.

I would like to see you discussing about the content, and about the strip clubs. That's what it's all about.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Funseeker: Here are my “impressions” of your very “impressive” trip review. Let me first start by stating that although I appreciate the time and effort that writing this review took I am most “impressed” by the fact that you were able to use some form of the word “impress” 16 times.

A quick breakdown:
    Un-impressive – 2 times (should not be hyphenated)
    Unimpressive – 2 times
    Impressed -- 8 times
    Impressiveness – only 1 time
    Impressive – 3 times

Does your “impressive” command of the root word “impress” and all of its various forms garner you favorable “impressions” with the ladies? I don’t see how they could not be “impressed” with your “impressive” vocabulary. Perhaps wielding the “impressive” weight of such a descriptor is a technique that all TUSCLers can apply to further their quest for more “impressive” mileage in the VIP rooms across America!

I will dare to go as far as suggesting that you petition the founder to allow you to write an article about the subtleties of using the word “impress” in all sorts of “impressive” ways to “impress” “impressionable” dancers with an eye toward obtaining the most “impressive” lap dance ever.

To help you with your “impressive” writing as well as your life in general I’d like to offer you a suggestion… “BUY A THESAURSUS.” Just think how “impressed” we will all be when you begin to brandish a plethora of “impressive” words for our “impressionable” little eyes and ears. Not to mention the “impression” you will make on all of those “impressionable” dancers. A definite win win situation for you.

If for some reason you are “unimpressed” with my observations we could also talk about your more than “impressive” use of sentence fragments. 32 sentence fragments by my count, that’s “impressive.”
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    Chandler - Things worked well for me in Washington Park area clubs. For a Monday it was great with smaller to larger line-ups. After visiting Chamelon, I entered Dollie's, may be, between 2:30 to 3:00PM. As you said, we may have crossed our paths!

The disappoint was at Memphis. I generally find Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons and evenings better and with larger line-ups. Not the case during my visit.

Anyway, I really enjoyed Washington Park area clubs. I wish, I could have spent more time here. May be, next time.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Sorry to hear things didn't work out better. One thing that might have helped would have been asking for advice on finding older dancers, since younger girls aren't usually assumed to be a turnoff. Also, advice for the times you were planning to visit. That early in the week can be iffy. You're lucky that Monday day shifts aren't too bad at some of the Washington Park dives.

BTW, we might have crossed paths at Dollie's. Chitown and I met up there from about 1:15 to 3:00 pm.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    This ASSHOLE is the one who posts FAKE REVIEWS imitatiing others!

This IDIOT really deserves to be kicked by each and every members on this board on his ass!
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    Hey parody IDIOT,

Take your HELP ELSEWHERE. Not here you JERK!
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    parodyman,

I'm glad to see that an IDIOT like you is being IMPRESSED by this review.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion