tuscl

Cameras in the clubs (warning to owners)

impala
The People's Republic of Pennsylvania
Tuesday, January 16, 2018 9:29 AM
And yes, before I start, I know this issue has been brought up many times before. The other night I stopped by one of the clubs that I frequent when working in a certain town. Hadn't been there in several months, club was never high quality but extras a given and just looking to take care of some needs. Well, should have know something was up when only one car out front. Went in and only one there was the bartender. Asked her what was up and where everybody was, she decided to go on a rant about how she was having trouble getting dancers to show up because they weren't making any money since the owner installed cameras. Seems the girls had either moved on to other clubs or were just "moonlighting" outside the club. It was a Saturday night about 10pm, she had been open since 4 and I was only the second person to stop by. It had been like that for about a month (basically ever since the cameras went in) and was worried that if it kept up they'd have to close. So, a warning to all you club owners, yeah, you might think your doing a good thing by installing your cameras to watch everything going on with the club, but when business dies off you have no one to blame but yourself!

17 comments

• Subraman
    6 years ago
    Interesting ... I've never seen cameras having such an obvious impact -- customers rage about them, but show up to the club anyway. I'm glad at least one segment of PLs is sending the right message.
  • impala
    6 years ago
    Subraman, I guess for years extras at the club in question were not only tolerated, but actually encouraged. Granted, the girls weren't the prettiest by any measure, but always delivered. I don't know if something happened or what there, but all of the sudden nothing allowed and monitored hard. It's location and close proximity to better clubs is not in its favor (all it really had going for it was behind the curtain), so unless drastic changes happen this place is gonna die.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Your description tells me it’s only a matter of time before that club dies. Guys know extras clubs - and expect extras. As you mentioned - there was a trade off - the dancers weren’t the hottest - but the club offered full service - so that kept the business going. Now the dancers might be having trouble too - as they might not be the hottest at other clubs - and if the clubs are non-extras - those dancers might not last long. Is it possible there was a LE raid or crack down recently? It’s rare for management to switch courses so harshly - unless there was a change in ownership. If they are trying to change the club to a no-touch - classy - gentleman’s club - it can be a painful change for quite awhile.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Depends on the circumstances. I dont go to strip clubs for extras often, so as long as i can still get something(grindage or two way contact) i dont care about cameras. If the clubs calling card is extras and the dancers arent spectacular, once the extras are gone i see no reason to go regardless of cameras.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    ^another way of putting it. Yeah its a mistake installing cameras in a extras club, if you have nothing else to offer.
  • impala
    6 years ago
    No change in ownership, but from what I took there may have been some LE heat.' From what I took most of the girls were hooking now, so they basically lost the safety of the club
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I would "assume" most club owners wanna let as much mileage occur w/o getting hassled by LE - thus I "assume" the cameras were installed b/c there may be some possible issues w/ LE - no club owner would think putting cameras in would be a boost for business.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m not sure about this suggestion - but could a club install cameras and not connect them? The physical presence of cameras could be a show of compliance for LE - but the dancers would know the cameras weren’t used -
  • SebHenley
    6 years ago
    I wrote in my only review so far, that the club evidently had a camera in their VIP room. There was one medium size VIP room with sofas around the outside walls, and a bouncer sitting inside the room at the door watching everyone. Except during the first dance, the bouncer had his head down sleeping. My second dance with the same girl had a different guy, a young watchdog. The young guy came over and told me I could not touch the girl, after she had grabbed my hands and placed them on her. I had no problem, I didn't want to get her trouble. She started arguing with him, telling him it wasn't me but her. She was a great girl, and I would definitely take dancers from her in the future. I can't remember exactly how he said it, but he said something to the fact that they told him I was improperly touching the girl and he was told to tell me to stop. Leading me to believe someone was watching on a camera. And, the bouncers in the room were not actually watching. They appeared to be there just as a hopeful deterrent. I don't have an issue with someone in the room, but I don't like being on a camera. Needless to say, I won't be returning to that club anytime soon.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    They should show the live feed on a big screen behind the stage.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    For how long do they save the tapes?
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    They usually destroy the tapes within few days. Once i asked security what there are cameras everywhere.He told me don't [view link] are good.They are for security purpose.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    it would suck being a dancer and once youre out of the industry, have leaked tapes of you shaking your ass and titties. especially if youre a career like teaching, managers be trying to smash and black mail a hoe for some trim.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Isn’t the footage all stored electronically? I would think they overwrite the space every few days or so. I’m surprised they would use physical tapes. But I guess the systems might be old?
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    ^i agree. Cameras are only an issue if they are used to deter mileage.
  • PeterEaster
    6 years ago
    Once, after a particularly good VIP session, my fav said "That was really hot, I think I'll ask the bouncer for a copy of the tape."
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    As has been written about, such cameras are often fake, or just to protect the owner if anyone ever gets injured. Often the owner otherwise does not care what happens in front of such cameras. Much of it is really just plausible deniability. Anyway, if you wanted, you could set it up so one of their dancers is 'moonlighting' with you. It has been written about here that at some of the most extreme dives they don't even have booths or back rooms, they just brings things to a conclusion on couches in specially darkened corners. And people have written about the Texas chair forts. It all gives the owner more plausible deniability. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion