Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Trannys on SA

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

One in about one hundred girls on SA seem to be transsexual and some very deceptive..sooo be on the look unless it's your thing :)

Replies (26)Latest

Profile picture for anonlvone
anonlvone
•

if you find any black trannys on SA, send them to random member, he seems to be desperately thirsty for black cock ever since Obama left the WH

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

GA is full of those

Profile picture for anonlvone
anonlvone
•

what is GA?

Profile picture for anonlvone
anonlvone
•

just asking for Random Member

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

GA = Georgia? I hope it’s not Grinder Arrangements...

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

AG

Anonymous Grinders

LMFAO

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Lmfao! It’s all back door stuff - and it’s all anonymous...

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

GA is for General Audiences which are the only movies you should be going to see, what are you twelve ?

Profile picture for DuggieDumbass
DuggieDumbass
•

Duggie likes 'em pre-op!

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I though GA stood for General Admission.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Gay Assistance

GA

LMFAO

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Geriatric Asswholes

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Generic Astroglide

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

juice, please shoot me all the links you have to profiles of these trannies. Strictly for research purposes.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Hoos a jerriastic asswhole @ Juice ;) As Travis Bickle “you talkin te me?”

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I'll pass, Juice. txtittyfag will answer your call. :)

Profile picture for Warrenboy75
Warrenboy75
•

Subraman I'm afraid to ask what it is you are researching.....:--).

I see a few but most of them will tell you in their profile

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Warrenboy: I was joking.

... or was I???

Anyway, I agree with you: I have not recognized ANY TSes who did not already identify somewhere in their profile.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^Thats fucking funny. Good one@poolyD

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO brilliant

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Juicy you've been talking to LDK82 waaaay too much!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

PoolyD that’s a good question! Based on your logic - they should be expensive.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Since everyone here seems to struggle with the concept: you can tell a Transsexual Female because they have an adams apple. Its not more difficult than that.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I understand the concept and how to identify ts person. Some ts folks have their prominent Adam’s apples decreased via surgery.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement