Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Porn star Olivia Nova dies at 20

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Too bad!

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I wonder what the autopsy will show as cause of death.

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

choked on huge weiner

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Could be.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Nope, wrong again, dumbass. I knew you'd pop up with another of your mistaken beliefs. Of course, when one is a dumb fuck like you. Life is hopeless on your pile of shit bed. Breathe deep, with luck you'll choke on the methane.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Sad to see another porn star die. She was only in the business for a short time. I’m not familiar with her scenes.

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•
Profile picture for mark94
mark94
•

Porn actress, yes. Porn star, no. Just like every model is now a Super Model.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Always a shame when someone so young passes away.

Never heard of her but she was cute based on the link.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I have always been amazed at how fast the porn industry runs through women.

With the men on the otherhand, its just a few highly capable ones. And alas, I would not be well qualified.

Why did this Oliva Nova die?

SJG

Glenn Gould and Leonard Bernstein: Bach's Keyboard Concerto No 1 in D minor (BWV 1052) youtube.com

Profile picture for anonlvone
anonlvone
•

her boyfriend killed himself in march 2017, a month after she got into porn

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

I read she was all alone on Christmas. Sad to hear of someone so young dying so early.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

she should have called me up on christmas. i would have enjoyed her company.

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

fuck, I didn't know shyla stylez died! that one smoked pole and fucked like a true champ! RIP

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ like a true champ? Like Mike Tyson? Floyd Mayweather?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement