Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Cleveland 2AM'er

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

About an hour late. Local radio this morning says 3 were shot. I've never been to this one and I'm not intending any future visits.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

That club appears to be quite a popular spot for shootings.

It wasn’t caused by rowdy fans after a Cleveland Browns playoff game...

Profile picture for eyeofodin
eyeofodin
•

I have not been there in over 15 years and as theeosu stated not intending any future visits. That strip of st. clair from about E18th for quite a few miles east has gotten very rough in the last ten years or so, with a few gangs competing for the area. Even the Downtown Crazy Horse has had a shooting or two in its parking lot.

Profile picture for ww
ww
•

Wow...I was just at this club last Friday!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement