Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Columbus OH clubs

BigJuan

Illinois

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anyone know of a full nude, full touching club in Columbus?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Roadhouse Revue is the only full nude club in Columbus as far as I know.

As for full touching, that is illegal!!! Of course what happens once the curtains close is between you and your entertainer. As always YMMV.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

I have never found a decent club in Columbus. I stopped wasting time and money there. Even Cleveland/Akron or Dayton areas are better.

Profile picture for carlos_spiceyweiner
carlos_spiceyweiner
•

Never had any luck in Columbus.

Profile picture for BigJuan
BigJuan
•

Any “topless only” extras clubs in Columbus?

Profile picture for LecherousMonk
LecherousMonk
•

There are no extras clubs in Columbus, and any truly topless club in the city limits is BYOB by law, meaning it attracts fewer patrons than a club with a liquor license and therefore likely has less attractive or fewer dancers.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement