Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Yes or no?

S
SupremerulerVIP114258

Illinois

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

This one does not have a big butt. :)

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Where is her ass?

S
Supremeruler
•

^lol! Thats perfect for the spinner lovers!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Now this is one that I like.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yes - a little thin for my tastes but I like her dark-ish naturally-tanned look and although thin she is somewhat meaty and curvy - but it's that a big-ole tat under her left-boob? if so it looks nasty from the little I saw

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Yeah, I'd SPIN that one !!!!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

She’s got a slender sexy body. I’d definitely fuck her - and I wouldn’t be concerned that she’d empty my fridge after fucking - as she’s quite a slender girl.

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

I'd do her, but actually not many I wont

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

YES!

SJG

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

Wouldn’t rate even a second look

Profile picture for newmark
newmark
•

Not a big fan of the tats, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed either.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Yes.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

No to that one, and I'm not very discrimatory.

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Depends on how she looks in person. One photo she looks very nice, the next one I wonder if it's the same woman.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement