Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The 17 most Floriduh news items from 2017.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I wonder if Flagooner or Twentyfive were involved in any of those?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

THAT'S the best they got? Pitiful source they use. Maybe they just count the closes to Orlando.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Example: Brawl Outside A Florida Grocery Store Breaks Out After Brothers Try Stealing Girl Scout Cookies

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

That was great. I can't wait to see what happens in 2018

Profile picture for TxVegas
TxVegas
•

The church swallow vs spit was the best

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@shailynn it was all flagooner I’m busy these days.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^But Papi was the guy who called 911 for a ride to Hooters.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement