Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I am thinking of adding a stripper pole to one of my pizza restaurants

Chuck_E_Cheese

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

What do you guys think? Good idea, bad idea?

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Great idea. We can ram it up your stupid ass, Douchester/txtittydumbass.

Profile picture for Chuck_E_Cheese
Chuck_E_Cheese
•

I am not Douchester/txtittydumbass, I just figured adding a stripper pole would be a good idea, since so many strippers have kids.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Bend over, faker, you get sloppy seconds. ROTFLMMFAO.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Don’t forget to add strippers.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yeah, what's a stripper pole without strippers. Lonely. :)

Profile picture for Chuck_E_Cheese
Chuck_E_Cheese
•

Listen girls, I am not here to get into the Dougster vincemichaels saga, but if you two guys want to come to Chuck E. Cheese to hash it out over a medium pepperoni pizza I'm all for it.

I thought the stripper pole would be a good idea. All these teachers want to bang teenagers, all these guys are getting arrested for going to a strip club and leaving their kids in their car in the strip club parking lot, and all these strippers can't find a babysitter to go to work, so stripper pole in Chuck E Cheese is a win-win for everyone.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Sounds like the next Bitcoin. Get in now while it’s early.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Good idea you strippers. And a place fore xtras

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

@vincemichaels is a self-admitted pedophile.

Profile picture for Pizza (hiatus)
Pizza (hiatus)
•

Why not just replace the animatronic band with a strip show? Or robot strippers?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement