tuscl

I'm new so I get to charge more

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
From a recent review of Fannies in Atlanta:

"... Walked in and stopped at bar immediately for a beer. Club had a decent number of customers for the time of day. There was a good number of dancers on shift too. No customer had to go without attention. I wish they had a coupe AA gals inn there ... but i could've hit the club next door for that as well. Cute little lady stopped by and asked to join me.

Very sexy. Told me she was new to dancing. Couple table dances from her with lots of touching allowed. Discussed VIP, but she wanted more than i was willing to pay....4 bills plus house fee... No then you. Claimed it was because she was new she cost more....i decided not to bite. You can get what you want for half that in here.
Will be back when working down here again. Maybe the menu will be appropriately priced then ..."

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=rev&id=31967…

15 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    What a lame excuse - she may not even be that new and uses that as her hustle
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Damn does that sound like one those SW Hustle Hut fake pieces of advice. "I make $2,000 a night telling customer's I'm new...you can too!"

CP

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    LOL
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    should have told her "I'm old, where's my senior citizen's discount?"
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I would've told her "I got a coupon off the club's website for a free blowjob"

You never know she may be dumb enough to believe it LOL
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I read that too but I've never heard that reason for asking higher prices. I would not have even negotiated. I would have just passed.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    She reeks of GPS
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    If pussy depreciates as fast as cars do, the "TUSCL Book" value of her new pussy should be down to used pussy prices as soon as the first guy "drives her off the lot".
  • impala
    7 years ago
    Saw a dancer one night that told me it was her first night dancing. Had to remind her that I'd seen her dancing for years at many other clubs in the area.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    She reeks of StripperWeb
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    I'm not new to spotting ROBs, so I get to say "No" faster.
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    I'd pass on the VIP with her
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Definitely some fucked up logic. New to stripping doesn’t get more money. I wonder if that line has worked with any customers?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    How about asking for the new customer discount ?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    That's a great idea Papi, I might just print a couple coupons and bring them in. In fact, that could be a LDK weekly challenge.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion