Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A "7".

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Cute face. She has chubby cheeks, but she’s a pretty girl. She put thought into this - as she got a cell phone for the dude. I’d be all in.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Ok...definitely turn up the oxygen and consider some takeout delivery. I'd put this one beneath the recent 5 "chic fil a" girl....so a strong 4-4.5 for this one.

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

Unless there were some other pictures I didn't see, I'm not rating without some body shots.

Profile picture for RTP
RTP
•

Shadow, I am with Bubba. You would not even get a dance with her at Follies. I think you are suffering the effects of VIP withdrawal.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I think the one you rated a 5 a few days ago is much more attractive, but to each his own.

She is a special ed teacher so she has had training on how to deal with PLs.

Profile picture for l00ber
l00ber
•

A "special education teacher", nyuk nyuk

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yeah, I'd do her. I'll give my rating after we screw.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I should have posted it as a "7?". Especially when you can see the rest of her. :)

Profile picture for wildbourbon
wildbourbon
•

Dailymail usually has more than one pic. I won't even rate her as she's totally off my radar.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah - more like a '5'

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement