Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

TUCSON AZ STRIP CLUBS EDEN VS CURVES VS VENOM

Ballen113

California

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Eden vs Curves vs Venom which will give me better bang for my buck. I'm going in to one of these with 300 bucks. If I need more let me know. Prices of VIP and Cabana Edens the only full nude but I hear it's strict as hell and you cant get away with much

Curves has been rated #1 in Tucson but it's topless but I hear sometimes there are "extras"

Venom I hear is similar to curves but the girls are a little wilder.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Ballen113
Ballen113
•

Noob to this but alright alright

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Pray about it

Profile picture for mark94
mark94
•

Here is how this forum works. First, someone visits a strip club and shares a review. In return, they get access to thousands of reviews from hundreds of clubs. For 5 minutes of work, they get access to information that will answer all your questions. It’s one hell of a deal. That’s also how a community works, sharing info.

Here’s how it doesn’t work. You post a question before making any contribution, expecting some dumb schmuck to research all your questions.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

I've been visiting the Tucson clubs for six years and here is all the lessons I've learned that I can share:

------******------ Lexie, *****

Hope that helps, have fun and read the reviews.

Profile picture for azdd
azdd
•

LOL Corvus! FYI to the OP, all the local mangers seem to swear by Venom and Raiders Reef for extras, but I have no personal experience. When I want to feel some tits on better looking girls, I stop in to Curves to scratch my itch. But, my playtime is in Phoenix.

Profile picture for Ballen113
Ballen113
•

Hmm leaning a little towards venom now haha

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement