tuscl

Butt implants

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
I was sitting at the bar at Scarletts FM, getting ready to leave because I saw no one above a 7. Finally, a 6' blonde with a thin body and big fake tits walks out from the back wearing a nightgown with in open front that shows off her abs. She must have been older- mid to late 30s, but she spent time in the gym and it showed. We all know that tits and butts are mostly body fat. You can focus on your butt to build your glutes, but you can't build your breasts with bench presses. With her low body fat percentage, she wasn't going to have much of either. the fake tits on her tall frame looked great, but when we were in the lap dance room, the static polyurethane butt implants were ludicrously fake. They looked great in the nightgown, and would under any clothing, but were hilariously Photoshop fake when uncovered . Just these two perfect 180degree static arches above her legs. Great dances, sweet lady, but maybe she should have saved the money and just spent a little more time doing squats and leg curls? We talked about it, and it was a body image issue. She wasn't trying to enter PCM, but she always wanted more back. It was a shame.

11 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I haven’t yet encountered butt implants on a dancer giving me a lapper. It must be disappointing to see her hot look and her sexy curves - but then you feel those fake cheeks - and it’s nothing like what you expected (in a natural booty).
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I think vincemichels got butt implants.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    vincemichels knows BBC likes more cushion for the pushin
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I doubt any exercise will considerably increase butt-size - it's a difficult area to isolate and it's a large muscle thus harder to make it bigger (as opposed to a bicep for example which is much easier to isolate and grow since it's small to being with) - and as you mentioned, big-butts are usually so b/c of a certain amount of fat, too-much exercise may actually make it smaller due to burning off too-much fat - when it comes to T&A it's mostly genetics and some women can increase the T&A either thru a bit of weight-gain or filling-out w/ age and/or post childbirth
  • Electronman
    7 years ago
    Who needs butt implants if you have some Hottentot genes and a condition known as steatopygia.
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/4768890480…
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    butt implants are unnecessary. maybe a little bit of fat injections for really flat buts... overall i prefer a nice natural look.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @papi exercise can most definitely increase butt size. There are 100s of IG butt models to prove it. It takes a ton of time in the gym and creates a larger but very firm butt. Still feels better than fake though.

The girls with implants are the ones who want the look, but don't want to (or can't) put in the workout time.

And I suppose some people just don't have the genetic structure to build muscle in that area. When I used to lift weights a lot in college, I increased my upper body strength a LOT but could not build upper body muscle mass/size.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Butt implant = instant boner killer. Nina made an apt analogy in another thread -- that butt implants can look like a diaper, when the butt and thighs don't match.

Papi, the exercises to target and build the posterior chain are very well known -- not only is it not difficult to hit the posterior chain, because these are large muscles, it's not particularly difficult to get this area to grow, as long as one is eating enough calories.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Any implant is an instant boner killer for me. All are totally unattractive. I have not, want not, and hope not to come across butt ones yet.

If they make a woman feel good about her own self esteem, then good for her. Hopefully she will find the right PL that likes them too.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I have to agree that it is easier for some people to increase size of muscles when working out than others. When I really spend time in the gym, even in my 20s when I biked 16 miles to and from work in a warehouse every day. My weight rose from 150 to 170, but my waist shrank from 32 to 28. I got better toned, but never larger. But I never considered implants, I just accepted myself and moved on.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ You are awesome.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion