tuscl

Halloween: Passing Out Candy or Doing the PL Thing?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
I’ve never been in a strip club on Halloween. When I was younger Halloween was the perfect excuse for women to dress like complete sluts and let down their inhibitions so it was a “no brainer” a normal bar was the place for me.

Now that I’m old and boring, (and home - in-town for Halloween) I’ll just hand out candy and go the gym afterwards. Maybe I’ll get lucky and see a hot MILF will be dressed as a vampire on the treadmill.

At the rate I’m going I think I’ve already eaten 1/3 of the candy I’m supposed to hand out. Twix and Kit Kats are the best BTW.

9 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Go to a strip club and eat a dancer out. :)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’ve never been to a club on Halloween. I’m thinking it could be fun - to see hot dancers in slutty costumes. I usually stay in on Halloween - to hand out candy - as I remember those days too (when going to a bar was a great show).
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Will be home on Halloween. But my assistant has a 19 yr old daughter and she has been showing me her friends dressed for Halloween. Damn this bunch of 19 year olds dressed in better outfits than most strippers, got me thinking about advertising I am handing out alcohol for Halloween.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I was out Friday night this past weekend at some “adult” bars which are in the same area as the college bars and was surprised how many college kids were dressed up. It was a good show!
  • Electronman
    7 years ago
    Why is the "or" in the title of this thread? It is possible to Pass out candy AND do the PL thing.

Two strategies--- take candy to your favorite strip club-- it can be more effective than dollars in attracting dancers to your table.

Inspired by Doces300, establish an "under age" trick or treat time limit-- say 9PM-- that features candy. Then establish an "age of consent" trick or treat time zone, 9PM or later, where you can pass out condoms and alcohol to the slutty trick or treaters.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Pure genius!!!
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Boo humbug! Going out to dinner to avoid the costumed candy beggars.

Wish going to a club was an option, but not on a weeknight.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I went one time on Holloween.
    It wasn’t very busy, and not many dancers.

Many dancers have kids, (that’s why we support single moms).

So, many of the dancers have the night off to be with their kids.

The historically busy days at the club around Holloween have always been the Friday and Saturday the weekend before Holloween when the girls get all the slutty outfits out.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    We are passing out condoms.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion