tuscl

Ho, Ho, Ho Holidays are coming

Doces300
You can run but you will only die tired
Wednesday, October 25, 2017 11:00 AM
Do any of you PLs get gifts for your ATFs. If so what kinds of things do you get her. Ladies feel free to add to the discussion as well. What do you ladies like to receive, or would you rather they just don't.

17 comments

• TXbananas
    7 years ago
    Condoms, lubes, Monostat 7.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Cash. I'll probably give my ATF a couple, three hundred bucks, which she'll spend on the kids, and maybe buy her something physical that I know she'll enjoy. The MILF is gonna get cash. Probably a hundred or two. A couple others will probably get 50-100.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Zero. This is a business transaction.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Learn her favorite brand of cigarettes and buy a carton. Or some weed!
  • beekers
    7 years ago
    I gave a favorite a couple of tree ornaments. I also was browsing a disney store and saw "Woody" dolls. I bought one for her and told her that I was giving her a woody because she always gives me a woodie. Lame joke, but she liked it!
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Yeah, a business transaction which I want to continue for as long as possible. Gifts tend to pay dividends, at least for me. I'm not giving gifts to all of them, just a select few, the ones I know will appreciate it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I give her a facial - and not the type you get in a spa
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Have only had one fave in my professional PL-career; this was back in the early to mid 2000s b/f being a TUSCLer - I gave her cash b/c I knew that is what she needed most having two young kids.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Seeing as I only have one fav, I’ll probably give her a small gift in the form of cash around Christmas time. Besides stage tips and the all the dances I’ve bought from her, I’ve never really given her any *extra* cash....so I might as well
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    When I would give her cash (mother's day, Christmas, etc), I usually put it along w/ a card in an envelope.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    How about some dick-pics in the form of a Christmas postcard - aaaaahhhhh
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Or you can go with the old standby: [view link]
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Dammit Papi you beat me to it! Lol My favorite present to give.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I just give a larger tip around the holidays. I’ve never given gifts. I’m not as close with dancers - and I’m not involved in their personal lives, so cash is best from my viewpoint.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Yes. But, it wasn't that much different than a gift I'd buy for a friend or other business associate. E.g. before last Christmas was talking to my then CF about new Rogue One movie coming out. She said she had never seen the Star Wars movies. So, bought her the DVDs as a present. Would have done the same thing for any other friend.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    @Joc13 that’s a thoughtful gift, and one that’s safe too. I think some guys get jewelry or other gifts that are like gifts for a girlfriend, and those can make for an odd situation.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    No.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion