tuscl

More erotic adventures of shadowcat.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Not really erotic but thought that I would share it anyway. Sunday night I was in my favorite club. There were only 3 of my favorites there but it was enough to keep me happy. Then these two georgeous girls come over and sat down. One on each side of me. I had seen them standing at the bar but did not recognize them. They were dressed to kill. Like they had just come from a wedding or something. When I saw them up close, I did recognize them as my favorite sister strippers. The younger one (24) is petite and good enough to eat. The other one is a few years older and is 5'11". We sat there and talked. I gave each of them a Valentines day bottle of perfume. That got me kisses from both and an "I love you from the younger one". Yes, I felt special. And I am sure that there were a lot of jealous onlookers.

In all I gave out 24 bottles (samples) of perfume to about 20 dancers plus the Champagne Room Hostess, who used to be my favorite bar tender, and my favorite server. I got hugs and kisses and thanks from all of them.

Over 3 days I gave out 2 bags of candy. Tried a new one. Tootsie Pops and found that the girls liked them as much or more than chocolate. One of my favorites remarked that sucking on them was kind of erotic. I said "I'm bringing bananas next month".

The 6 internet pictures that I brought to share were hits.

So what did I get? All of my dances for the 3 days were 2 for $20. All high mileage. Of the 20 or so dancers all gave me at least a little hand contact with the kitty. Half let me under the thong. 3 were new to me and I got to follow up on them. More time and money gets you more goodies. Had one new dancer turn me down for a 2 for $20. Said that she couldn't do that. She came in on the day shift on Monday and found out that I was not lying about all of my favorites giving me 2 for $20. I was a busy boy. She left early.

Lastly, on Sunday, I came into the club at 4:00 P.M. Opening time. I had to leave at 6:00. Get this Yoda. The one and only Brazilian I have ever met in a strip club, got my off on the 3rd song. So it cost me $40. Only thing is, I can't understand a fucking word she says.

Bad news: The turkey cooker turned out to be a liar. She was pregnant and because she was so petite, she showed it early and the club managment wouldn't let her dance anymore. I don't know where she is or how she is maintaing but I guess I got lucky and got out of the relationship quickley.

Whats next? Can't wait for next month. I'll be celebrating my 40th annivarsy with my employer.

6 comments

• casualguy
    18 years ago
    I was thinking IGU may be in the club when I ended up driving by on Greystone Blvd Tuesday afternoon. Didn't intend to but was trying to find a store on Bush River Rd and didn't see the exit off of I-126. Turned out to be a wild goose chase since the store was closed anyway. One of these days maybe I'll have some extra time.
  • shadowcat
    18 years ago
    I cant't do a review. 6 week rule but I did post some stuff on the club message board
    Doug: My son is a LAN administrater in charge of security for a Fortune 500 company. He is oly 29.
    Greg: You know that I hate going to strip clubs on Fri & Sat. I f you wanted to join me in CAE, you would probabbly leave on a Sat morning. It's 3 to 3 1/2 hours depending on where you live. And then you would probabbly leave on Sun morning. Club opens at 11:00 on Saturday. Not a lot of dancers but a lot of privacy. Good times untill about 8:00 P.M. Then the night girls come in. Not as fun and more expensive. Then on Sun, I would have to sit around my hotel room untill the club opens at 4:00. Maybe we can work something out when you have some vacation time.
    Happy Lapper: I am up for an ATL meet. I suggest the Gold Rush. Greg and I had a decent time there a few months ago. If you guys can get someting set up, I'll join you if I can.
    Dirk: got your email and one from magicrat yesterday. I promise to reply to both of you tomorrow.
  • thedirk444
    18 years ago
    IGU you horndog! They just love your gifts and have to find a way to pay you back in the couch room. Sorry I missed the adventures but plan to be in Cola within the week. Sent you an e-mail.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    18 years ago
    Great trip report IGU! Another 'suck'cessful trip to CAE!

I am with trojangreg on his idea of an Atlanta meet up. As much as I enjoy "the CAE club", Atlanta will be refreshing, and probably more expensive.
  • trojangreg
    18 years ago
    IGU - Sounds like another great trip. When are you going to make it a weekend trip so I can make it? You have worked for 40 years at the same place because it stands for Didn't Even Leave The Airport you can't get out. Just kidding congratulations my flights to YVR and LAX are always on time. We need an Atlanta meet up with Timbo, Darkwolf and others when you have recovered from your latest trip.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    IGU: Sounds like a great time was had by all. 40 years with one employer is impressive, too. The longest I've been with a single employer was 7 years, and have only been with my current employer for 5.5 years. All of which is common in my IT industry (we tend to "job hop" frequently).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion