tuscl

The Relationship Agreement update - final chapter

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
The relationship agreement debacle.
My friend and his ATF lasted a month in the agreement.
Because she was going to get a monthly allowance she decided to get a new places and since her credit is terrible, my friend had to sign the lease together with her, so my friend told her "OK; I will pay the monthly bill for the place and substrac it from the monthly allowance and give you half at the beginin of the month and half on the 15th." She said "Thank you I am cool with that..."
My friend slept with her less than 9
times on the month, because she was; feeling bad, sick, was late because visiting a "girlfriend" and no show/missing the rest of the days.
I show my friend a comment in TUSCL to a RIL:
"BTW, just so you know, there is likely a BF banging her for free and taking a cut of her earnings."
He didn't listened; but as life would do and play cruel jokes on people. Another better Fave contacted my friend on the 16th asking if he would want to see her again. My friend was hoping to bang the two, but I reminded him than he couldn't afford the better fave before, how is he going to afford the two now.
He went thru a bit of drama breaking the lease and the relationship agreement and decide to try to be with the better fav for as long as he can afford it. Maybe a year tops, because the better fav requires a ton of money somehow and my friend can't say no to her.
Well at least the better fav is more reliable and nice to him than the relationship agreement girl.
I know some TUSCLers do spend their live saving and get into debt trying to stay in a relathinship with a fav, but I don't know if it is worth, I guess is worth for them.
What is the limit that you would spend trying to keep an ATF?

5 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Nothing you can do he's self destructive and has lost his mind.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    @twentyfive I totally agree, I have lost my mind before over a hot stripper
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I don't think the appartment contract thing is smart. I know it can be cheaper, but, a monthly allowance seems more logical.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I probably spent over $200K on the DS over a period of aprox 2 years. That includes money paid to her, gifts, shopping sprees, and money spent on trips. It was absolutely worth it, although I could not have kept up that spending pace indefinitely.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Often times we have to make the mistake to learn the lesson, no-matter how much advice we get - it could have been worse.

Agreements in stripper-world are as solid as Juice sitting on a plastic-chair - many a stripper can barely make into the club when they have-to/are-scheduled (even though they need $$$) - advancing $$$ to a stripper whether it's cash or "an agreement" is as successful as pushing on-a-string - i.e. not to be done - def pay as you go - no loans/advances/agreements/whatever.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion