tuscl

I don't make this Floriduh shit up. :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, July 27, 2017 8:17 PM
FORT PIERCE — A 20-year-old man was arrested after police say he tried to steal a car. Not just any old car. A Fort Pierce police patrol vehicle. At the Fort Pierce Police Department. With a Fort Pierce police officer in it. Because who would ever notice? It happened about 5 a.m. July 17 as Officer Robie Troutman was in his patrol vehicle at the main police station on South U.S. 1 writing a report, according to his report. “While in my vehicle, I heard the rear passenger side door handle make noise and then the front passenger side door handle make noise, where I was positioned seated in the driver seat of my clearly marked Fort Pierce Police Department Patrol vehicle,” the report states. Troutman opened his door and reported seeing a man later identified as Aaron Orlando Rodriguez III run away and hide behind another vehicle. Troutman and another officer detained Rodriguez and found two cell phones, a portable speaker, a $20 bill and a pipe with marijuana residue. “Rodriguez said he saw my vehicle was running so he attempted to steal the vehicle so he had a ride home,” the report states. Rodriguez, of Okeechobee, was arrested on charges including attempted grand theft of a motor vehicle, loitering and prowling and possession of drug equipment.

3 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    Winning!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    These stripper BFs, I tell ya
  • Dlee305
    7 years ago
    Wow! Its something in our water down here. Damn!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion