tuscl

Best Seattle female strip club for women

I'll be in town with my husband this weekend and want to know the best place for it. Seattle doesn't have a great reputation but we want to take in the scene. Any suggestions?

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If you look at the Seattle list of clubs one can sort them by different criteria - often times the club(s) with the most reviews are the better ones, then you can read some reviews of the particular club(s) to see what they're like
  • Sbombshindig
    7 years ago
    The reviews don't really comment on the female customer experience. Just thought I'd get a better idea here
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    The main problem for female customers is reportedly not being allowed in because "they might be prostitutes" They usually report these experiences on Yelp, so I would definitely look up any clubs you might want to visit there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ that's only an issue with some clubs if the female is unaccompanied - the OP mentioned she's going with her husband
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Too bad you aren't in LA. I am a female clubber with extensive experience and plenty of reviews.
    Hit me up if you ever relocate :)
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Yeah, good point, Papi_Chulo! The irony of the situation is that I was in a club the other night and heard a couple of female customers advised that women who come in might be whores.

Then a "couple" came in and the women was really touchy-feely on me and another customer. She told me that the guy's girlfriend had cheated on him, but he looked to be in a great mood feeling up the waitress. Not sure if it was a pimp or if it was a setup to be robbed,
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    Contact Club_Goer, he's the man with the gen about Seattle.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Maybe you also want to look into Swinger's Clubs.

Good Luck.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion