• crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Good for you Jackie
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    I question this shit
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Bad news, Father, that was the neighborhood cat.
    Get a rabies shot.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    One thing I have never been able to understand, how could any guy spend his Sunday mornings in church. And worst of all, how could any guy spend his Sunday morning listening to a sermon?

https://www.amazon.com/Why-Men-Hate-Goin…

They must be living in places without Viet Coffee.

Maybe some of our church going folks would be able to answer this?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/25953606@N…

SJG

Killing Me Softley
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4USer34…
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Tired of the christian/catholic clergy jokes.
    If you want to go to church then go if you do not then do not. We are lucky enough to have a choice here and clergy here by & large are decent folks.
    They are not able to order your beheading, they are not in charge of the government contrary to what the wingnuts who conspiracy otherwise.
    Despite what the media trumpets a very tiny percentage of the clergy are hate mongers or pedophiles.
    I would also like to point out I would much rather live in our Judeo/Christian culture that you and the media libtards hate rather than the barbaric, murderous, rapist, tribal, feudal, primitive, sharia culture demons terrorizing the globe that big media is so enamored to.
    All you all so naive that you do not realize that the first one put to death would be ALL persons of none sharia sexual orientation. All homosexuals, bi-sexuals, transgenders, metro-sexuals, cross dressers, and any other alternate lifestyle persons. Then they would start murdering anyone or anything that refuse to accept their feudal pagan god and its perverted leadership.
    The fools that profess that these wackos just need a job make me glad I am old and retired and likely to die before the slime from the pit can take over. I have no desire to go back the the dark ages and have to shit outside in the winter.
    Hey ISIS the last millennia called and they want their 9th century back!
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Tired of the christian/catholic clergy jokes.
    If you want to go to church then go if you do not then do not. We are lucky enough to have a choice here and clergy here by & large are decent folks.
    They are not able to order your beheading, they are not in charge of the government contrary to what the wingnuts who conspiracy otherwise.
    Despite what the media trumpets a very tiny percentage of the clergy are hate mongers or pedophiles.
    I would also like to point out I would much rather live in our Judeo/Christian culture that you and the media libtards hate rather than the barbaric, murderous, rapist, tribal, feudal, primitive, sharia culture demons terrorizing the globe that big media is so enamored to.
    All you all so naive that you do not realize that the first one put to death would be ALL persons of none sharia sexual orientation. All homosexuals, bi-sexuals, transgenders, metro-sexuals, cross dressers, and any other alternate lifestyle persons. Then they would start murdering anyone or anything that refuse to accept their feudal pagan god and its perverted leadership.
    The fools that profess that these wackos just need a job make me glad I am old and retired and likely to die before the slime from the pit can take over. I have no desire to go back the the dark ages and have to shit outside in the winter.
    Hey ISIS the last millennia called and they want their 9th century back!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Wait a minute Tired Traveler, you are the one who just posted so much about how backwards we are when it comes to P4P. Our Judeo/Christian culture, as you call it, is the reason for this.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion