tuscl

Approximately 300,000 Death and Injuries a Year Due to Drinking and Driving...

and exactly 0 deaths and injuries a year due to "internet trolling".

Yet RickyBoy thinks that "internet trolling" is much worse, and that only "girly sissies" "cry" about drinking and driving.

Which do you think is worse? And what exactly is wrong with that RickyBoy anyway? (Actually, I know the answer to that last question and am willing to go into detail.)

16 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    Yes, for once, we do have to give credit to RickyBoy for calling vinceygirl for his lies re: military service and his whacking off to underage girls in swimsuit competitions.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    Across the world the number is that high annually. I was curious.
    https://www.ncadd.org/blogs/in-the-news/…

In the US in 2014, the number was less than 10,000. It's still about 1/3 of traffic deaths.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    Several people committed suicide because of Internet trolling.
    Over 1200 convicted in courts recently for trolling with 155 jailed.
    http://news.sky.com/story/internet-troll…

• Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I don't have a problem with a hard working family man who wants a drink every now and again. I'd prefer he not drive but that may not always be practical, sadly. Rule of the Jungle (Wolf Poem by Rudyard Kipling) is going to be the case, so doesn't excuse people like Rick, and he does still have certain responsibilities. Though recall, he is a job creator, and accord to the Cult of Conservatism or the Cult of Reagan, we're supposed to revere Job Creators. The world is a dangerous and cruel place, unfortunately. I'd expect a market aficionado to understand that.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @Dominic77: Dude, you always post the stupidest arguments. I am going to assume that not even you believes any of the shit you post. You're deliberately trying to be as arguments as upside down as possible. Either that your head really is full of rocks.

Lol!
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    if I were a cunt I too would troll the same childish stupidity.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I don't there is anyone on this board who would argue that you are not a cunt, skifag.

Did you wake up and post here before you drank your prune juice, old man?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Drinking and driving are illegal, and I am completely opposed to them. I don't think any kind of a drive to bar is a good business to be in, w/ or wo/ naked women. And I have explained this to club operators.

This was also the argument used to try to get political support for the opening of the Sunnyvale Kit Kat Club ( now Cheetahs ), catering not to a drinking crowd but to a naked women watching crowd.

So I condemn what Dugan posted. But I only saw it once.

On the other hand, Dougster's continual trolling destroys this board, and it promotes denigration of homosexuals.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Si quieres beber y conducir siempre deberías poner tus pantalones primero
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Relax, SJG. Nobody here is denigrating you because of your (homo)sexual preference. Not when you give us 10,000 other things to denigrate you for instead!

Lol!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Dougster has emerged as TUSCL's troll numero uno.

SJG

Stones, Time Waits For No One
    https://youtu.be/vC0Qt1lvLq8?list=PLFFC0…
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Only during Juice's downtime.

Lol!
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I have to agree with Dougster on Dominic. He posts the stupidest shit, it doesn't even make sense, so I just stopped reading it. Lol!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Juice is an extremely likeable member. Dougster is viscous without cause.

SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Incorrect. I'm only un-nice to people who persistently make it a point of attacking me when I've never bother them. Like what happened in your case, for instance, san_jose_fag.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Dougster little Larry fish sticks is agreeing with you DUH-OH
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion