7 comments

• crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Was this you shadow cat
  • MrBater2010
    7 years ago
    Ha,
    Wild times in FL.
    I once saw a long time ago where FL had the highest STD rate for Seniors in the country. The was a couple living in a Senior Golf community that had gotten busted doing it on the golf course.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    MrBater's talking about The Villages up near Gainesville (where our favorite swinging lawyer is from). All those baby boomers snipped and clipped and past menopause forgot that condoms ain't just for preventing preggos. LOL
  • MrBater2010
    7 years ago
    LOL I was closing the tab and notice the sign in the picture.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Every one knows the Villages in Florida are a more than 200 miles from Gainsville, they are actually located near Ocala, and they have their own township named The Villages gramma nut case again proves he is an idiot I doubt he even lines in Florida the villages is closer to Fort Meyers where he claims he lives but as anything that he says I doubt it.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Couldn't have been shadowcat, he carries collapsible walls in his Pony car. :)
  • Electronman
    7 years ago
    Twentyfive.

Check maps.google.com or get a Florida map (I still enjoy a printed map!). The Villages are about 60 miles south of Gainesville and no where near Fort Meyers.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion