tuscl

OT Trump sounds like he is tired of being POTUS

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
He ran like a dog chasing a truck, now that he's caught it he seems ready to quit ! Anybody else see this ?

18 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    What are you referring to?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Probably every president says the same thing - something along the lines of how tough the job is and that nothing really prepares you for it.

Trump has said worse things; it's who he is - he tends to shoot from the hip.

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^no that's not true at all I have been hoping for the man to do well and in some things he has. I was just commenting on his tone after not even 100 hundred days into his term. BTW if you ever followed any of my posts you would know better than that.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Ha my dad was talking about that to me today.

One thing big, whether your pro or opposed to guns/gun control - Trump is giving a speech today in front of the NRA, first president to do that in 34 years - last one was Ronnie
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I think 25 had it right a few backs. He prefers the business world where people ultimately have to do what he wants. Or he can just fire them. In his current job there is lots of resistance: courts, politicians in "safe seats" who won't vote his way. People with different ideologies.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    During the primaries a lot of "experts" said he would drop out in due-time and that he was most-likely running for the publicity - many people seem to keep trying to define Trump and they seem to keep missing
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^I'm not trying to define anyone just listening to the conversation as it happens and trying to figure out my best course of action. All I have to offer is one mans opinion if you agree great if not so be it.
  • sclvr5005
    7 years ago
    A Russian spy, a sexual predator and a billionaire walk into a bar.
    The bartender says, "What can I get you, Mr. President?"
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @25:

My comments are not directed specifically at you - some interpret Trump's actions one way and some interpret them another way.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    We'll cheerfully accept his resignation.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Bullshiting your way on the campaign trail is Trump's main strength. Actually governing and sweating the details in the face of reality is far more difficult. This is a profoundly ignorant and unstable clown in way over his head.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I don't think he's tired of it. I just think he's realizing the job is tougher than he thought it would be. They also said he was empathizing with the North Korean dictator saying he got the job at a young age and probably has a lot of pressure on him. I don't know if he wants to invite him over for dinner or launch a bunch of missiles at NK.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I won't rule him out just yet, but the guy needs to realize it's seriously time to get his shit together as president. Or he can just be a clown for the next eight years. A lame duck who controls the presidency, the house, the senate, and (soon) the supreme court. Eight years of nothing but entertainment and a bombing here and there might not be that bad.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    According to Howard Stern, he never expected to win, just ran to try and negotiate a higher salary for his show, "The Apprentice". This is consistent with the way he ran, "Loudest voice in the room", according to Nikki Haley. Very different from when, I think 1996, he explored running with Ross Perot's Reform Party.

Now he has a job which I am sure is not much fun.

But the Republicans, the Paul Ryan Ayn Rander wing, believe that they can play him.

And as far as 8 years, hell know, only 4 years.

SJG

Downloadable O.T.O. Gnostic Mass Missal
    http://www.gnosticmass.com/massmissal.ht…
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    He knew his predecessor was completely inept, he just didn't realize how big of a mess he was left to clean up.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Barak Obama was our greatest President since LBJ and JFK.

SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I sub in Clinton for LBJ, but yeah, Obama was good!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion