Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

BJ's Private Lapdance Parties in Baltimore

mr1212

Virginia

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anyone from the Baltimore area ever go to one of BJ's underground lap dance parties? I was considering giving one a go, but I'd appreciate any intel you guys have before I take the plunge.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

BJs is a great name for a strip club.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Agree.

Bareback or Full Service would be good names too.

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

I have always liked calling them the "Whore Store".

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

How about "Extras Gentlemens Club"

Profile picture for normaj6
normaj6
•

I go there to see chocolate bunny she is worth every penny.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Is it BJ's or lap dances, or both?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement