tuscl

Having fun when aunt Flo is visiting

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Yesterday at my favorite club I had one of my best strip club visits ever and it was her time of the month. I reconnected with an old favorite. A 22 yo spinner...4'11" 102lbs and legitimate college student. She kept me entertained at my table for 2 hours for the cost of 2 drinks. During that 2 hours we talked about every thing under the sun, did a lot of kissing and groping. A couple of other dancers stopped by and briefly joined the conversation. At the end of 2 hours, I needed some private time with her and she wanted to take care of me. So we did a full 30 minute VIP to cap it off. But that won't be the end of it. I'm cooking her dinner next Monday.

16 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'm confused, are you cooking dinner for the stripper or is she setting you up on a date with her aunt Flo? lmao!!!!!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"She kept me entertained at my table for 2 hours for the cost of 2 drinks. During that 2 hours we talked about every thing under the sun, did a lot of kissing and groping. A couple of other dancers stopped by and briefly joined the conversation."

If you are going to use The Subraman System(tm), I expect royalties. Will PM you my paypal info :) :) This is actually exactly the way I SC, every single time ... with the exception that I do a lot more than 2 drinks (my choice) and I often buy us lunch or dinner to split. It's the most fun way to go. Plus, at the low-touch clubs I go to, the at-the-table groping has far more contact than anything I could get away with doing lapdances. So it's at-the-table groping, a VIP after 90-120 minutes of drinking & eating together, back out for more at-the-table drinking & groping, another VIP 90 minutes later. Her friends come by occasionally, I buy them a drink too (love sitting at a table full of girls!).

Alas, no extras finish, which would make it perfect ... although I find in extras clubs, it's much harder to arrange for the type of experience above, the girls and customers are both more focused on quicker turnaround. For me, I'm stuck getting all my extras OTC.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    man, i know follies is no holds barred.........but you can get kissing OUT ON THE OPEN FLOOR? :‑O

that's awesome.....i just never knew stuff liked that happened. shadow, you lucky dawg! :-)
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Okay, kissing a girl at an extras club is a feat of PL machismo that is beyond me. Bravo, sir.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    subra, i like your method of clubbing too. its my preference as well. but i also think its something that mostly only happens when you have a fav you've spent on multiple times in the past. in other words, they usually don't stick around that long, unless you've built rapport with them over multiple visits. i think the only exception to that might be during the day-shift.......when its far less crowded and they have nothing else better to do.

until recently, i've never had CF's or ATF's or whatever you wanna call them. but i gotta fav now and i've witnessed some of the benefits of being a regular----some of which you mentioned above
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    GV- Kissing out on the floor is definitely an exception. Even more exceptional is who it was with. A 10 in my book.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Strip clubs might be the greatest creation ever lol.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    You are a lucky man sc
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Whenever a stripper tells me Aunt Flo is visiting, I always ask her: "Is she visiting your mouth too?"
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Whenever a stripper tells me Aunt Flo is visiting, I always ask her: "Is she visiting your mouth too?""

I ask "is she visiting your ass", but same diff
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->" i think the only exception to that might be during the day-shift.......when its far less crowded and they have nothing else better to do."

Yes indeed, yet another reason I SC dayshift almost exclusively! Not difficult to find at all. Nightshift before 11pm is also more laid back, usually
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Front Room Makeout Session, Awesome!

"did a lot of kissing and groping."

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ That's the way it should be, then you invite the girl to the back rooms.

Letting girls sell you dances is a Chump's Game!

SJG
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    So SC, will she be finished bleeding by next Monday? I hope so!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Corvus -Yes. :)
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Good for you SC. Desertscrub, that's what always comes to mind first in my world! However, I doubt SC is going down that road.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion