tuscl

I Was Wrong: txtittyfag(dot) Succedded...

...well only if his goal was to have more people put him on ignore than have me on ignore. :-)

LOL! What a dumbass.

7 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    No wonder strippers feel they are better than their customers.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Yep, tittyfag(dot) sure cleared the board of trolls with his blistering attacks. Delivered on his promise and gets to fly the "Mission Accomplished" banner!

...Nope, all he did was get everyone to put his ass on ignore... Ooops... Not quite everyone. LittleDickSammy is still a big fan of his.

Lol!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    @skibum: I think they feel superior to their customers because they bought the S&P when idiots like you said it was a terrible buy, obviously at the top and going to crash.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    When Dougster and his master class ascend into their high rises, the ones with the strip clubs on the top floors, they'll be flying the Mission Accomplished banners, as the rest of us will be placed under whip wielding task masters, and assigned to doing things like cleaning the asphalt and sidewalks with out tooth brushes.

SJG
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Ooooops! Forgot to mention that SJG is also a big fan of tittyfag(dot). You know when that PSYCHO is on your side you're doing something wrong. Won't be surprised at all if the two of them gotta a little 69 action going with each off the board.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Dougster, always sounds like he is posting from his gay bath house.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion