tuscl

txtittyfag(dot) Done as Predicted By Your Truly

Another round of threads attacking vinceygirl bumped by tittyfag last night and ZERO response from tittyfag(dot). Last week I noted that he was losing enthusiasm and likely to quite trying altogether soon, which is what appears to have happened starting Sunday morning.

@txtittyfag: Nice work on running that troll into hiding!

11 comments

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    txtittyfag(dot) also "broke character" and wrote a response in complete sentences and will words actually spelled out completely. Perhaps hanging up his sheriff's badge.

reference: https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    txtittyfag(dot) =

Just another "anti-troll" troll

who FAILED!

Oh, when will they ever learn? When will they ever learn?
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Dumb and dumber.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    oookay. But txtittyfag(dot) aren't you worried that you're now exhibiting the same dark triad personality traits that trolls (and some sadists) thrive on? Maybe I was perhaps under the impression you were a positive character (hence the sheriff comment). But I will leave you to it, I don't know what your end goal is.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    personality traits of tittyfag(dot) = reactivity, passivity, dependence on others for thoughts and "like"

No wonder tittyfag slam dunked him so easily!

Lol!
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I have most of this site on ignore for quite some time. I have not missed anything apparently.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Gotcha, txtittyfag(dot). :)
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Great work, tittyfag!

txtittyfag(dot) = Just another FAILED "anti-troll" troll

Lol!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    And tittyfag(nodot) continues to demolish tittyfag(dot) now completely unhindered by any resistance for tittyfag(dot). If it was a boxing match the ref would have stopped Sunday or Monday.

Very, very nice work!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    txtittyfag FINNISHed him off! Look at tittyfag(dot) RUSSIAN to the exit!

Lol!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Complete victory for tittyfag (nodot)!

Really nice work!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion