tuscl

Tucson 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) -
Police are searching for the man who shot another man during an early morning argument at a strip club. Officers said the pair might have ties to a gang.

According to Tucson Police Sergeant Pete Dugan, the dispute started around 2:00 a.m. Saturday at TD’s East Showclub on E. Speedway. A man leaving the club got into an argument with another man in a car in the parking lot.

Sgt. Dugan said the suspect got out of the vehicle and fired several shots at the other man, hitting him multiple times, before getting back into the car and driving away.

The man who was shot was then hurried into a car by his friends and they drove off, allegedly headed for the hospital. Sgt. Dugan said Tucson officers stopped their car between East Speedway near Alvernon Way and Winstel Boulevard to give the bleeding man medical attention.

He was reportedly taken to the hospital to be treated for non-life threatening injuries.

Officers have not released details of the shooter’s vehicle, but the gang unit is investigating the early morning shooting.

6 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    I didn't know Ricky Dougan was a cop!
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Wow. This is right in my neck of the woods where I strip club. TDs East is an okay SC, but it has always attracted the "gang", "hood" type because it primarily plays rap. Each time I go which is always night, there's usually someone hanging out in there car or guys come and go in and out the club. Tens Showclub is like a mile down the street, but I frequent it more and it attracts a diversified crowd for the most part.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Venom is the Tuscon place which sounds interesting to me. Is it true, $15 for 15 min for their Cabana's?

That would equal the $60 per hour AMP house fees.

SJG

Capitalism will eat democracy -- unless we speak up | Yanis Varoufakis
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB4s5b9N…

Stones, Montreal 1989
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQBpuht7…
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Some clubs don't allow people to hang out in the parking lot, seems like a good idea
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    @SJG
    I'd highly recommend never going to Venom. I have no idea about the cabana pricing, but I've been there twice. First visit, no dances at all. Second visit, only got three dances from one dancer and left to go to another club. The dancer quality is poor, 1 - 5. Yes, 1- 5, at least the two nights I went.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Other people have posted favorably about it, though I take it that it is a dive.

No dances at all? You didn't like any of the girls?

If I didn't like any of the girls, yes that would be a problem. But it would be a rare occurrence. I don't go by that 1 to 10 scale. I go by the whole person, whether I like her. And I like to approach girls myself.

And besides letting girls sell you dances is a chumps game. Front room friendliness, makeout sessions, GFE auditions, and getting to know each other. Then when your pants are to come down, you invite her to the back room, or just take her home with you.

Anyway, I am experienced in dives. Thanks for the info and the admonitions.

SJG

Capitalism will eat democracy -- unless we speak up | Yanis Varoufakis
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB4s5b9N…

$5.1 Trillion of totally idol capital, doing absolutely nothing except bidding up house prices and inflating the stock market. Democracy would never allow this. This is the realm of Dougster and his friends!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion