tuscl

Platinum Plus management reads TUSCL

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I received the following PM today in response to a prop that I did on a recent review:

"Hello
To: shadowcat
Just Now

Sorry to hear your visit wasn't a good one at Our Columbia SC location. We would like to make it up to you by offering you a 1 year VIP card that gets you and a friend in free for a year from date you receive the card. We would like another chance at impressing you and your friends. Please contact me at [email protected]"

I sent a reply telling him that I already have a lifetime membership and stopped going when they put a bouncer in the lap dance rooms.

Thank you

15 comments

• sflguy123
    8 years ago
    They've done a single review of that very club. 5 stars.

https://www.tuscl.net/u-r.php?UID=516345
  • ellocohombre
    8 years ago
    They read the reviews,but they change nothing. They want you to conform to their corporate structure. Up here in PA they opened Teaser's. The lap dance room is one big room with couches. It sucks,no privacy at all. The club is in the dumps and they refuse to listen to the guys who are keeping the lights on. So I hope they read this too!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I've been contacted by a strip club on 3 or 4 different occasions asking me for feedback on how to improve their club.
  • l00ber
    8 years ago
    ^ Papi, that when you know that you have a addiction.

Shadow, git dat free membership in my name and hand the card off to me the next time there's a tuscl meetup. If the manager is spiteful over your review, I'll be the one that gets shot.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ l00ber:

I don't have an addiction - I'm just dedicated to my craft

:)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Maybe we should have the next meetup at this club.

"RE: RE: Hello
    To: shadowcat
    Just Now

Thank you for replying back. Just FYI, We have removed the person from the couch room since your last visit. Since you already have a lifetime VIP card I would like to invite you and your friends back again to give us 1 more chance to improve our relationship with you. This time I would like to give your group a comped tab on me. Hope to see you again so we can show you how important of a guest you are to us.

Thank you".
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Oh offering commission to the "godfather" of TUSCL. Not an easy task.
  • rattdog
    8 years ago
    yeah i got that vip membership offer also. yeah just what i need-club owner and employees knowing where i live. then again i doubt they would send somebody over to the northeast coast to knock on my door. unless they send my fave over-i'd be fine with that.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    The only time strip club management contacted me they offered me money to stay away.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    How much money, jack ?
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I was offered a lifetime free pass and drink coupons at the Landing Strip after I wrote a letter complaining about being charged for my back up coffee when I had ordered a shot of bourbon. l said I knew it was a strip club and that things were expensive but this seemed like chiseling to me. What was funny is my friend who was with me said I would never hear from them after I wrote. Sort of surprised us both. That was the old mgt.
  • Bigbiznezz
    8 years ago
    Hmmm , if you talking bout platinum plus in Columbia. I hope they read my shit. I'm still mad that they not wheelchair acessible. I drove my ass there and told them I was in the parking lot trying to get in. They told me they had no way of getting me in. And that was on a night where there was curfews for different areas in Columbia because of power outages. They so happened to be the only club open. And I couldn't get in. I should sue they ass.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "This time I would like to give your group a comped tab on me."

"Oh offering commission to the "godfather" of TUSCL."

Correct me if i'm wrong but I see that offer as drinks are on the house not a commission.

• sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I actually thought about visiting the club last weekend to avoid the snow and ice in Greenville.
    I might have visited there and Platinum West if I had free cover to both. It's been Over a year or two since I visited and I live in between Greenville and Columbia. I'd visit Platinum West right away if they went back to fully nude even if fully nude was on stage only. I can't hardly see much below the waist in the lap dance area anyway.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Interesting. At most Detroit clubs I've gone to, I've never had to pay a cover. But I do my clubbing earlier in the day and was never usually still in the clubs past 9pm, (unless I was still in the club from day shift and stayed later, so I suppose I avoided any door charges if there was any).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion