Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Crazy Joe, this is NOT the way to have a birthday party at McDonalds

Hugh_G_Rection

Michigan

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Read that letter, it's hilarious and even more funny if it's actually real.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

That letter is funny. If that were my scam and it worked I would have to upgrade to Ruths Chris

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

How about a happy medium? Like Applebees.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Applebees sucks

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I could get a tv dinner that is better than applebees

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Chillis Red Robin Macaroni Grill TGI Fridays

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I prefer non chains though

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

+1 Joe Applebee's totally sucks except when they have pitcher specials

The last line about a "birthday party at McDonald's" made Joe an obvious target. To be honest, I think the scam itself is more Juicebox69 style.... although I think many perps on here might have suggested the trip to the Grecian Islands to Tracy and Carol, the random telephone marketers. I might even have to write a 'system' on that now. ;)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement