Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Las Vegas strip club to feature Melania Trump look-alike

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

The next best thing?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

If it ain't Melania, I don't want a lap dance.

Profile picture for Sleepwalking
Sleepwalking
•

I'd rather have an Ivanka look alike.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

imagine the lapdance money she is gonna make if she looks comparable.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shitty mess

Profile picture for PredragDr
PredragDr
•

I prefer Tiffany Trump. Melanie is a little long in the tooth now; even Ivanka is looking a bit spent after pushing out so many youngins

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I'd pay $50 K for the DS and I to have coffee with Ivanka.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement