Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Sex robot CAFÉ to open offering tea and ORAL SEX

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

This is a very novel legal issue in the US. Unless the law changes, I don't think that paying a robot for sex could constitute any type of prostitution crime. But if done openly in a bar or club it would be illegal in most places to expose your dick so it can get sucked.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

more interesting question. would you fuck a robot. i would if she was a realistic looking 18 year old redhead.

Profile picture for larryfishsticks
larryfishsticks
•

FINALLY SJG CAN GET A BJ

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

For crying out loud....

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I've met some live dancers that would qualify to work there

:)

Profile picture for larryfishsticks
larryfishsticks
•

I PROVIDE MY OWN CREME FOR COUGHEE

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Well, if I ever get to Europe I think a German FKK club would be a better choice.

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

Yeah the biggest problem is they don't have human skin for androids. They still use silicone whic doesn't come close to the feel of skin!

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

I hope the robots have a reboot option. I could never find the reboot switch on the women in my life (nor could they locate mine).

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement