tuscl

Possessive strippers

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A few years ago I had one favorite dancer that brought her GF over to my table to introduce us. Grabbing my package she told her GF "This is mine. If I am not here, you and only you, are allowed to take care of it". The GF did get the opportunity a few times. :)

Same dancer saw me talking to another dancer and told her "That's my husband". I had a hard time explaining that.

16 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Obviously! :)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    There's a sense of pride in a PL when a stripper refers to you as that. On the other hand it makes it extremely difficult to branch out to new talent inside that club.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    As a "one ATF at a time, and she has to sit with only me the entire 4 hours I'm there" type of PL, this type of behavior doesn't affect me either way ... if she's really my ATF, she's the only one I"ll be with in the club anyway (if she's there, at least), and I'm as possessive of her and she is of my wallet. I do also understand shailynn's reference to the goofy & misplaced sense of pride over it :) But I typically don't see this type of behavior in my ATFs... maybe they've become ATFs in part because of their less-catty personality, I dunno.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    I'd laugh it off. I do enjoy it when she thinks that way, though I wouldn't call it pride nor have it affect testing new talent if I so choose.

I've had my ATF catch me with someone else and we both played it off; her playfully upset and me telling her to cover her eyes next time.

If I were juggling multiples and one was possessive, I'd let her know what I was doing before I do it and I'd be back for her if that's what I wanted.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    Never fall in the ATF trap. Taste everyone ..well drop as many 20s on one in a night. Anyways once I had a friend take a few dances from one dancer, she comes after a visit to the stage and sits on my lap saying I was with your friend. So I turn and lean and ask him how was she? He gives me a mixted response silently. I turn back and tell her my friend says you were just so so...She laughed and said ...Well fuck your friend! very sweetly and then walked off. She came back after 10 minutes and asked her to dance. Damn she was perfect. Maybe she turned me on by her conversation I think.
    Remember it's your package she wants to grab whatever that means. Your ATF will be as nice to a stranger as to you. So fuck them all in a nice way :)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    My ATF, gridget, was a different story. She posted this on the discussion board.

Commented May 12, 2009
    Lol Shadowcat...I do not mind spending my time with you. In fact, I come in on the days you are there to see you. To clear up some of the replies here. I do not stop him from getting dances from other girls in fact I encourage it. I have no problem sharing as I know he has been dancing with quite a few of us for years and his newest addition is a very nice lady. As for the wonderful guy talking about drama. I am a very drama free person. I will not argue or fight, I will however stand up for something I believe in. I hope your comment was meant in an unknowing way and not a bad way. I would never force anyone to spend time with me, the moment someone said they wanted to move on I would get up and go away out of respect for them and myself. I think with me and Shadowcat we have a good understanding. Shadowcat stop worrying it's like How said unless you see a problem I have no problem. See you on the 15th:)
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    Wise gal...I imagine not every custy is as pleasant as you @shadowcat !
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Do you all get the popular line "you've been cheating on me" - they say it playfully but in a way she's probably saying why are you spending my (dancer's) $$$ on another bitch
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Her: "you've been cheating on me"

Me: "well she sucks dick and you don't"

:)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I say "Yeah. I'm a slut". :)
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I've gotten the "that's my boyfriend" a few times when a stripper saw me talking to another stripper and she walked in our conversation.

I've gotten the "you've been cheating on me" many times.
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    'yeah I'm a slut' , your new T-shirt shadowcat? Lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Shadow, its just talk. Sounds fine to me.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The authorized back up girl is a good provision too. I wouldn't complain, I'd comply.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @shadowcat: I've used that same line. One girl gave me the "have you been cheating on me" line and I responded thus. She looked startled for a minute and then said, "well ok then. So am I, by the way."

I already knew that.

My ATF wasn't possessive per se. It was easy for me to ignore everybody else in the club, she didn't *have* to be possessive; I did it for her.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Dealt with the whole possessive stripper shit many times. There was a club that I went to regularly years ago where a certain stripper had me pegged as her customer. She actually had an infatuation with me, and had let be known she wanted to be my girlfriend (I was a lot better looking back then). Problem was, this girl scared the hell out of me (scared like follow me home, sneak into my house while I slept, drug me and tattoo her name all over my body scary, batshit crazy). I was kinda afraid to "sample the rest of the menu" there, and would actually call ahead to she if she was working so I could avoid her. Ended up having to cut that club out of the rotation for about a year to avoid her until I ran into another dancer that had worked there that told me she was gone (had actually went to jail for stalking anouther customer, so I guess I dodged anouther bullet).

True story, chick was batshit crazy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion