Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Austin clubs

berniesanders811

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Gentlemen,

I am visiting Austin for the first time and have couple of nights to myself. Which clubs do you recommend? I am looking for hot dances vs stage performances.

Thanks!

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Yellow Rose was good, but haven't been a few years. Also The Landing Strip out by the airport. This were my two.

Profile picture for berniesanders811
berniesanders811
•

Thanks.. can you go the extra mile in these clubs?

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

^ Agreed!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

bernie,

Going "... the extra mile..." is rarely my goal in a club. That said, between the two, I feel The Landing Strip would be possible with the right dancer. Perhaps not in the club, but take out.

Profile picture for berniesanders811
berniesanders811
•

Thanks clubber.. Will check landing strip for sure. @desertcrub- new to this forum, was just told about it. Doesn't everyone start from zero!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

bernie,

We all were newbs once. No shame, but sometimes a normal reaction here. BTW, when you visit a club post a review. What we in general dislike is to see someone that might have joined TUSCL a year or two ago, and no input what so ever.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I even responded to someone with your TUSCL name! :)

Profile picture for berniesanders811
berniesanders811
•

Ha! thanks man.. posted couple of reviews already, will keep posting. I think i am going to Landing strip and XTC. I've two nights there, so might check a third one if time permits. Cant wait..

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement