tuscl

Interesting Read: Woman Took 1 Year Off From Marriage / Free Hall Pass

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Very interesting article, maybe I can talk my wife into this! lol

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/rel…

6 comments

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Shailynn, is this for her benefit or yours? Any repressed cuckold fantasies there?

Also does your wife know about your escapades with strippers or am I just one of the few guys that talk about such things with his or her SO? Just curious, you don't have to answer if you'd rather not say publicly.

Or is this a joke? I am starting to think the latter and inadvertedly took you seriously. I keep forgetting people aren't brutally straightforward as I am at times.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Hey where do I sign up for that???
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    So basically she wanted a divorce, but this is how they slowly separated.

90% of the time if a (straight) woman wants non monogamy, she wants to fall in love with someone else. Men it's probably more 50-50.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ Well if you believe what she said (or maybe she tried to make herself believe what she said) it's kinda like testing the waters, and a year later she didn't want to get out of the pool.

I personally think she just wanted to be able to say she had more sexual partners since she wasn't "allowed" to have kids, and it was revenge on her husband.

Dominic77 - I have no cuckold fantasies what-so-ever. My point was I would like a 'hall pass' so to speak. She does not know about my escapades but she has dropped a hint now and then over the years, although I think she was just 'fishing.'
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    It is clear that the woman gave the Husband an ultimatum and that she was out the door no matter what he did.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Can't see that as plausible. After nearly 50 years together, my wife and i still surprise each other. Is everything perfect? Never is. As our age advances, it starts to become a reality that one of us will be gone in time. I don't know if i could live alone, but I hope my wife goes first. Not for a reason one might expect, but a few here will understand.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion