Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Why I don't go to Atlanta's Magic City.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

lol shadow ain't into no excessive rain-making ;-)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Can't say rainmakers impress me at all.

Profile picture for rentz2
rentz2
•

Future has shown up at Follies in the afternoon before but it would be fun to go with them to Magic City

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

They should change the name of the club to "Showoff City"

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Everyone says its better in the black clubs in the day time. I am inclined to believe this, that at most of them they take care of you really well.

But Magic City also has a rep for being the one with the most money being thrown around.

SJG

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I have never been to Magic City but what I have heard is it's more of a place for the customer to show off than about the girls.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement