Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT:Taking bids...

stripfighter

He's kinda an ass...

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Watching the Trump ladies. How much would you pay to have a three-some with the members of your choosing. No judgement.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I'd fight to get away and run like hell. No chance I'd want anything to do with them.

SJG

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Ivanka's a bit on the skinny side, but still hot overall. Also got some actual personality.

Maybe she should be the next president.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

She's doing great! Thata girl!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

As I said before, the one sitting down has great dick-sucking lips.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Those bitches would have to pay ME.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Great speech. (I think I'm in love!)

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Trump talking about how Obama is making America like Obama's Illinois state. High crime, high violence , terrible debt problems. However the people voted for it and Obama.

I must have turned the show on too late. All I see is Trump.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Donny's using the teleprompter. Bad move.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement