tuscl

Lap dance and prego

Wednesday, July 13, 2016 11:03 PM
So stopped down at the club to make buddies with the new manager so I could try and get a job assistant bar tending on the weekends after I have Luna (what we decided to name the baby) and she's got breast feeding down. Well I stopped in and bull shitted with him for a while seemed like a nice guy. One guy finally came in after maybe 15-20 minutes and the three of us bull shitted for a few hours. The dancers that were suppose to be there didn't show up so there were no girls. A new girl was on her way however. Well toward the end before the new girl showed I some how got sucked into giving the guy that came in a 3 song lap dance. We waited to start the dance until the new girl got there and got ready. She sat in the room with us and just observed. I was surprised I could still move as good as I did. I'd say it wasn't too shabby for being 8 months prego. I felt pretty awkward though even if I didn't show it. I kept feeling he was just being nice and no way he could really find me to be sexy with a giant baby bump. But he was nice and seemed to be satisfied with the dance and even said I smelled nice (personally I thought I smelt sweaty but that's not the first time I felt like that and guys thought I smelt good ) it was pretty tiring and well it will be an experience he will always remember and can say he had, not many people can say they got a lap dance from an 8 months pregnant girl at a strip club who you originally were just bull shitting with at the bar for hours. He watched the new girl dance on stage after then headed out seeming pretty satisfied with his night. He had a good time and I got to make a few bucks.

21 comments

• GACA
    8 years ago
    You shouldn't be too shocked a lot of guys find pregnant women very attractive. Their skin is very soft and they have huge tits because the pregnancy. I actually think they were trying to open a club for pregnant dancers in Portland Oregon called baby bumpers
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    The manager guy was trying to get me to dance on stage most of the night but I was all "I feel this giant basket ball tummy would push people away not attract them too the stage." It all ended well I think he is down for me being an assistant bar tender once I'm ready to start working again which will be a good while. And he told me I'm welcome to come down any time to dance if I wanted to. ( though not sure on doing that I feel like I would make customers leave more than attract them there. ) but it was nice to make a few bucks with that lap dance and it made him some money so it was a win win
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I agree with GACA, pregnant women have a glow, and the physical changes can be very attractive.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Usually clubs will not allow a prego dancer on stage after 6 months or so due to the liability in case of a fall.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Here's wishing you continued goodness with the baby. :)
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    @micro Exactly my sentiments. It's hard to believe 8 months already. Time flies.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Their is a sweet spot for sexiness with prego I also love prego on my spaghetti
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    "And he told me I'm welcome to come down any time to dance if I wanted to. ( though not sure on doing that I feel like I would make customers leave more than attract them there. )" yeah, that's what I would think as well obviously I can only speak for myself and I have no clue how other guys feel, but if I had to guess, I would think *most* guys would be turned off by the pregnant look. But who knows, maybe GACA is right Goof luck with the rest of your pregnancy and I hope you have a healthy kid-o
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    Great to hear from you and that things are going well. Best of luck with everything going forward. Keep us in the loop.
  • JohnBoehner
    8 years ago
    By way of quick background, I am in Cincy, which is an SC desert. As a result, Dayton has a disproprtionate number of clubs. When I first went to one of the bigger Dayton clubs (Harem), one of the dancers told me it was known for its pregnant dancers. I have noticed that it is not uncommon to see two or three pregnant dancers at a time, and rarely do I not see any. So, I guess there's a market (though I am not a part of it - I prefer slender). Best wishes to you and Luna.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm sure there is a fetish for everything but I'd think most custies would find it weird to be getting dances from a pregnant dancer let alone 8-months pregnant but then again you *are* in West Virginia :) - for me it's not necessarily a turnoff or that I find it very unattractive, it's more of the weird factor, just doesn't feel right - I even find it a bit odd or a bit uncomfortable downhere in Miami when I'm at the beach & see a very pregnant woman in a tiny 2-piece bikini w/ a huge baby-bump, again not that I find it a huge turnoff more that it"s just looks odd to *me*. All the best!!!
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    There is a definite fetish market for it. Honestly not my thing, but I would if I had a good relationship with the dancer. I've seen pregnant dancers giving LD's so there is a market.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    And hope everything goes well and you have a healthy baby!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I find pregnancy to be a turn on and exciting, Fertility is proof of a woman being 'sexual'. So yeah- If the chick is attractive overall a baby bump isn't a turn off here, and I wouldn't mind getting a dance from a girl in the second or third trimester, especially if she's someone I've seen in a club before. The safety of the future bundle of joy should be the first concern though. Good Luck to you and the new child, Phoenix!
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Good luck with everything and hope your baby is healthy and happy. I've had lap dances from a pregnant dancer. Actually she was supposed to only be waitressing while pregnant but told me she was going to make an exception for me and no one stopped her. I do not remember how far along she was before I ended up moving. I know this continued for at least a few months because I could see the baby bump. I wasn't counting the days or months. Her tits got bigger and overall I thought she looked sexier, minus the baby bump but that often goes away quick after the pregnancy. Some women appear to gain a lot of fat overall and some don't. I mean in their appearance. If your overall appearance is pretty much the same. You could gain sex appeal with the bigger tits. You're also a mother to be which no guy will ever be. I believe most guys respect that. They also may respect all the responsibilities you have to put up with to have a healthy baby refraining from alcohol, smoking, drugs, etc. to ensure you have a healthy baby. I've also had lap dances from lactating dancers. I can't forget after a couple of lap dances was over one time, the dancer was playing around and tried to squirt me in the mouth with her breast milk several times. I deflected. I wasn't into breast milk but I heard some guys are. I'm not sure who.
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    Thanks everyone, and yeah I felt sure maybe there would be one or two people that came in who were into it but the most part I picture the stage clearing and if I'm the only girl there then lots of coming ins and then leaving as soon as they see the giant bump lol. I also thought of the whole after I have her wondering on if I did go back to dancing how the breast milk thing would go. I won't know till I have her but I'm afraid of being leaky and getting it every where or I always would use my hands and caress my own body usually my boobs a lot and I'd be afraid to do that and some come out or something and it being a turn off not to mention messy. :/
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Prego spaghetti sauce is damn good
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    If the breasts are not stimulated, I believe your good. In my case, the dancer had been leaning against me talking to me for several minutes before asking for a lap dance and one if her tits was pressed against me. She told me not to suck or squeeze too much unless I really wanted to. I knew milk was coming out but she cleaned that up before the dance. I'm not afraid of milk. I'm just not into drinking breast milk. The main reason she made a big mess was because she decided after the dance she was going to try to give me a taste of some milk by squirting some in my mouth. It probably didn't help that I held up my hands to deflect, smiled and said you missed. She tried several more times making a big mess in the sofa area. I didn't expect her to be so determined.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Lol, I was outgunned and she was shooting from both tits. I deflected over 20 shots of breast milk. It was a very interesting moment and I bet someone wasn't happy with all the milk all over the place. If the police shined a black light in that area of Plartinum Plus, I bet they thought someone must have been ldking off all over the place when it was real milk residue., not something else.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I also got dances from a different lactating dancer on the other side of the lap dance room but she managed to stop herself from leaking. Bigger natural tits can look very nice. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I guess I'm the only fat ass that eats spaghetti
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion