tuscl

Phoenix 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
PHOENIX - Phoenix police are investigating after an overnight shooting outside of a strip club.

Officers responded to The Great Alaskan Bush Company near 29th and Grand avenues before 3 a.m. Sunday.

According to police, a man was shot in the leg during an argument between other parties in the parking lot.

He suffered a non-life threatening injury.

The suspect reportedly fired rounds from a vehicle that was leaving the parking lot.

Police do not have any suspect information.

6 comments

• rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Good reason to leave the club at 1am.

This isn't the best area. ABC use to be a staple in Phoenix where you would want to go. Not any more.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Jeez - too many morons w/ guns out there - too many morons w/ more bullets than brains.
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    "ABC used to be a staple in Phoenix where you would want to go." When was that, 48hr ? Perhaps 1991 when it made some rags top 10 list nationwide. Myself, I did several visits between 2000, and 2010. Even 16 years ago, club wasn't in the nicest area. I never stayed after 2am, might have stayed til 130 a few times.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    I visited that place once, and it reeked of redneck. I'm surprised we don't see it in the news more often.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Since this place has a nude side that doesn't serve alcohol, they can accept the under 21 crowd, or age 18-20 yr olds. For this fact you get too many high testosterone driven arguments from inexperienced boys with little money. It's the reason why most people who like a good club experience do not partake, only the party crowd looking for a cheap thrill go there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ maybe they got in an argument about who made it rain the most
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion