tuscl

P4P vs free with Civie

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 4:47 PM
This discussion has definitely been had before, possibly on this site, but... as the title says, which do you favor? How do you characterize the two? And not only in terms of degrees of pleasure, but also in principle--which is better? Which is more real (as some people say, every woman is a whore)? Which has worse repurcussions? Are whores and strippers generally better lays?

18 comments

• a21985
    8 years ago
    Sexually and generally speaking, I'm a gentleman when I'm with a civie, I'm a kinky pervert when I'm with a sex worker. I often prefer to be the latter, though my wallet prefers the former. That said, very few things in life on any level will beat an intense and intimate sexual session with someone who you have a true emotional attachment with.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    No such thing as "free" when it comes to pussy
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I think it's all dependent on the girl in both cases. My gf after my divorce was as big a freak as any stripper. She wanted to fuck all the time. I had so much fun with her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    For many - "free" can seem more costly than P4P
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Many here will say P4P is better. Free with civie is definitely better because: •it's free •more feeling and passion with the sex •no time limit with the sex •it's free •you feel better about yourself •last but not least it's free
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    There's bound to be more, or at least some, strings attached when it's "free" vs P4P (more often than not IMO).
  • K
    8 years ago
    I always pay. With a civilian it is with a piece of my paycheck, my peace of mind and a piece of my soul. With the pro it is only a piece of my paycheck. With a pro I can end it at any time. With a civilian there is much more drama
  • xedin5436
    8 years ago
    One thing I think Charlie Sheen got right is something he said about paying prostitutes - you're not paying them for the sex, you're paying them to go away and leave you alone afterwards.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Yeah but how about when you're in a new relationship with a civvy and the sex is fresh? There is nothing better than free sex all weekend long with a new girl you just started seeing! I think all pls can agree this is better than any p4play situation.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    The act of having sex with a pro can be excellent. I enjoy that - and I enjoy the hot bodies of pros. The emotional connection - that I get with a civie woman is important and enjoyable too. For the sex - a pro works best. And the free civie sex - really isn't free. There's always someway you pay...
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Civvie sex blows away P4P, except for those who simply suck at sex. The only time I would prefer P4P is if I wanted an emotionless experience where I had yo make zero effort.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Sex with my g/f is part of an emotional bond, sex with a P4P girl is just about getting off. It's like driving a Ferrari vs. a Honda Accord: both are much better at some things while being hopeless at others. Best to have one of each.
  • PontiacGuy
    8 years ago
    You are a lawyer skibum. You screw people for money. Everything is P4P to you because trust me, very few people actually like lawyers but they do like their money and will kiss ass.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Interesting debate. This past weekend I was in Detroit and had sex lined up all weekend with a cute civvie who is probably one of the freakiest girls I've ever been with. It's free, she has a good job and wants nothing from me, we always split expenses evenly (dinners, hotel, etc.) I met a stripper at flight club I'd love to bang, and I probably will eventually, even though I have free sex right down the road. To me (most of the time) it's not whether it's P4P or free, it's the thrill of the hunt and conquering someone new, and that is the experience that counts to me. I've made very emotional deep love to strippers I've paid and I've had boring get it over with sex with civvies so I don't think you can categorize a certain type of sex with either type (civvie or P4P). I think it's more about the connection you establish with the person. A stripper can still want to have sex with you, be attracted to you and even like you and still accept money for doing the deed. You're supposed to enjoy your business transactions and they are allowed to as well.
  • K
    8 years ago
    shailynn Your last paragraph ^ it is nice to see a a like minded individual on here.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I like pussy! :)
  • Backseatboy02
    8 years ago
    Shail... perfect way to put it IMO... love it...
  • FTS
    8 years ago
    Sounds like it's almost like comparing apples with oranges... if you have the choice between a fresh orange or a rotten apple, of course the orange will be better. But if they're both fresh, then it really doesn't matter, just pick whichever you think is juicier!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion