tuscl

That Stripper Audition In Atlanta Was For T.I.s New Strip Club

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Mystery solved. The stripper auditions that we previously reported went down in Atlanta this week was for a new strip club T.I. is opening.
Reports TMZ:
When T.I. is opening up a new strip club, strippers come out in force … as in 1,600 strong lining up to prove their worthy of a pole position.
The rapper and his partner, Damon Cobbs, are launching a V Live in Atlanta later this month, so they held a job fair — of sorts — a few days ago. Recruiters were looking at several criteria beyond dancing skills.
We’re told a well-rounded butt, toned body and tight abs put most candidates over the top, and of course … great personality was a must.
The V Live in Houston is where Tip once dropped 30 racks. However, it’s also were that NFL player, Aqib Talib, got shot in the leg.
You can trust T.I. will have heavy security, though.
- See more at: http://hiphopwired.com/2016/06/12/stripp…

4 comments

• Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Not sure why more rappers haven't done the whole strip club franchise earlier on. That's a booming business that doesn't ever seem to go out of style. At least not for a very long time.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    They and Magic City can fight it out. They won't get any of my money. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I get the feeling it will be another Atlanta air-dance showclub complete with out of control rain-making and songs cut to 30-seconds
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I have not visited either V-Live (Houston, Dallas) – the Houston reviews make it seem like a glorified expensive nightclub (kinda a place to be seen) – the Dallas one has not been around long and seems it may not even have the full-permits to operate as a strip-club and operates more like a sports-bar.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion