tuscl

Hooters

crazyjoe
Colorado
I have not been to one in a while. I was working near where used to live and went to the Hooters I used to frequent. A manager recognized me right away. She used to be one of the hottest waitresses there. She is still the hotest one there. What the hell happened??? All ugly girls. The old bartender that ised to work here posed for playboy and was the centerfold with her twin sister and she wasnt the hottest one there! The bartender is a blonde with a goofy looking fat ass with a beer belly muffin top and nerd glasses? Then there was a dipshit guy doing trivia....that used to be a hot girl too. Hardly anyone here.. I can see why

Ok end of rant

10 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    The fipshit is talking about Justin Timberlake now...what the fuck
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I didnt know they made orange shorts that big
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    Last week I hit my neighborhood Hooters after a long absence. After walking in and seeing minimum talent, was ready to leave. Somebody called me, so walked outside to take the call and kept going. What happened to Hooters?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Hail dammage on the ass of those huge orange shorts is not a good look
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    My waitress dropped off the bill and disappeared for a while. I was about to walk out whe she finally came back 15 minutes later. I shouls have walked out sooner
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    all the hot girls are stripping - go to the strip club crazy and LDK
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Tilted Kilts, Twin Peaks and low unemployment
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    In some communities, the hot ones can choose to work at Tilted Kilt or Twin Peaks. I know more than a few hotties who moved from Hooters to Tilted Kilt.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Damn diversity quotas, now they have to hire just as many ugly fat chicks so they don't feel discriminated against
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Twin Peaks is NICE Town Lake. I will admit that I have not been in a long time. Tilted Kilts are closing around Atlanta. I remember that Hooters was trying to clean up sometime ago. I have gotten the cold shoulder at hooters a few times. I still remember a flirty waitress at the now closed Hooters that was on Jimmy Carter blvd. Oh yeah she was sweet. Then she handed me a Norcross High school pen to sign my check with. It that time it kind of creped me out. I wouldn't be today.

Anyways, I don't think this helps much. Hooters Menu SUCKS!!! Tilted Kilt is a little better but they keep changing it. Twin Peaks has the best menu. The other thing, having had an affair with a Hooters girl, Back in 2002, they didn't even pay minimum wage.
    How is a girl supposed to pay for those implants if she is pulling in some change.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion