Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

MILF - Who Is Your Favorite?

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'd have to go with Jamie Lee Curtis in the movie "True Lies" with the Arnolds. I know, today she's a GILF, which is even a little too old for me.

There are several MILFy porn stars which I think are hot, like Alexis Fawx but only when her hair is dyed blonde.

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Eva Green Penelope Cruz Halle Berry - another GILF

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Stacey Dash

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Paula Patton- consistently underrated Julie Benz

They all bring something different to the table, it'd be hard to pick one.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Julie Benz would be great if it weren't for the giant fake tits.

Heather Locklear. Yes, she's a GILF.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I went to HS with Heather Locklear. She was hot then and has only improved with age.

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Wifey. Porn star extraordinaire.....

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

How'd she roll in HS? Hard to get or would she trade that ass for grass?

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

pennelope cruz is a MILF now? I must be getting old! I'd say terri hatcher or that chick charlie sheen was married to.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Ass or Grass. No one rides for free.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Penelope Cruz Definately. Halle Berry absolutely. Stacey Dash is a good one too. Christy Brinkley. Jennifer Love Hewitt Jennifer Aniston

Sorry Shailynn, Jamie Lee Curtis is way past her prime. Not good anymore. But in her day (I still remember that Trading Places topless scene) she was a looker.

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

Megan Fox

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Sorry, Mr. Rock, but Megan Fox is badly misshapen now. Two kids, now pregnant with her third child. All the photos we see of her now are old, back when she was hot. If you saw her now, you would choose anther woman.

I used to think she was one of the hottest women in the media, until I saw recentrecent photos of her.

I was very sad.....

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Paula Patton is a great choice!

Stacey dash would be amazing too.

My top spot goes to either Kate Hudson - or Salma Hayek -

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

Betty White!!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I fell in love with Julie Bowen in "Happy Gilmore". Now she's even better as a MILF

Profile picture for fungi
fungi
•

Kate Beckinsale

Profile picture for IronFox22
IronFox22
•

Here's a few MILFs:

Marcia Cross: i.ebayimg.com

Eva Longoria: prettydesigns.com

Shakira: 3.bp.blogspot.com

Marcia Cross has a slightly exotic look that I've always loved. Eva Longoria is smokin' hot and still has one of the cutest faces I've seen. Shakira is just a sex-bomb and is unbelievably hot for a woman about to turn 40. I can't imagine what she'd be like in bed.

Profile picture for martinb244
martinb244
•

Heather Childers of Fox News.

Profile picture for PredragDr
PredragDr
•

Music: Shakira Actress: Sofia Vergara Adult Actress: Riley Jenner

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Oh i forgot about jennifer love hewitt!

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

Back in the day I had the hots for Pam Oliver of Fox Sports. Not a chance in hell, but she is one well put together piece of brown sugar in my book.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement