Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

So that explains it!

steve229
steve229134673

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

Unbeknownst to anyone, Mila Kunis was secretly blind in one eye and only had her sight restored a few months ago – which is also the same time she broke up with Macualay Culkin.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/mila-kunis-was-blind-the-whole-time-01-2011

Replies (2)

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

Talk about sticking it to M. Culkin!

Or maybe she had spent his last royalties from "Home Alone"?

Profile picture for DougS
DougS
•

Or maybe now that she has kissed Natalie Portman, Culkin just didn't turn her on... (Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis together... I'd pay some money to see that!) I haven't seen Black Swan yet, so I don't know how far, but I hear they just kiss while fully clothed :(

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement