Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Pack your bags lopaw. :)

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (4)

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

I saw a documentary on something similar. My guess is Lopaw would stick with the fineness found in a sc versus going to something like this.

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

Well, there are every type you can imagine there so I'm sure lopaw would love it. Mrs sea as well.

I have never understood how Dinah Shore's name got turned into a lesbian convention

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Sounds like a party !!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I read thru about 16 pages of comments after the article (yeah, I couldn't sleep). About one out of every five had been "deleted by moderator". I hope we never get a moderator. I bet some were funny given where they were in the thread. The moderator was obviously a prude with no sense of humor.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement