Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

London Clubs

CreatureComforts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I know it is illegal to touch dancers in the London Clubs, but if you pay £100's of pounds for a lap dance in an upmarket gentleman club, what can you expect for your money and how much will it cost to get mileage?

Replies (2)

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

You can expect just about the same as you would if you paid a lot less. If you want mileage with a girl in a strip club then it isn't going to happen. Book an escort, a lot cheaper and probably a much better fuck. This is exactly why I go to mainland Europe.

Profile picture for CreatureComforts
CreatureComforts
•

I have read other comments and reviews and they seem to think if you find the right dancer and go VIP they will offer more. I don't want to waste my money though. I am not in a position to go to Europe on my own.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement