tuscl

I would have loved to have seen this dance.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
SPRINGFIELD — After watching her younger sister dance at the Center Stage strip club last week, Deanna Miller had one comment.

"I am going to beat your (expletive) ass if you dance like that again," Miller, 28, of Springfield, told her 26-year-old sibling at closing time outside the Dwight Street club.

The sisters began arguing and then trading punches. Police separated them, but Miller made several attempts to resume the hostilities, according to the arrest report.

At 2:15 a.m., the older sister was arrested and charged with assault and battery on a family member; 10 hours later, she pleaded not guilty in Springfield District Court and was released on personal recognizance.

The case was continued for a pretrial hearing on May 16.

About 350 patrons were leaving the club early Wednesday when police heard two women screaming at each other in a parking lot across from the club, according to the arrest report.

"(Obscenity) you, I'm not afraid of you," Miller said before grabbing her sister's hair and punching her in the face and head. Her sister responded with several body blows before police separated them, the report said.

"Deanna Miller continued to try to get away from the officers ... to continue assaulting" her sister, the report stated.

Speaking to police, the victim identified the assailant as her older sister, and explained she was "dancing too sexy for her liking," the report said.

In court records, Miller is described as a Springfield native, single and unemployed, while her sister is listed as an employee of the Kennedy Middle School in Springfield.

8 comments

• warhawks
    8 years ago

Doesn't just about every state have a Springfield town, city, township, etc?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    This one happens to be in Massachusetts.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    8 years ago
    I once so a miidle aged couple come in and grab their daughter offstage by her hair!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To Chaindog where was that I saw the same thing about 10 years ago.
  • Digitech
    8 years ago
    350 patrons? That has to be a typo. That's a insanely large crowd, especially for a Wednesday in Springfield, MA.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    One sister got greedy and danced dirtier than usual, shit got real then :)
  • maury4maury
    8 years ago
    When I regularly went to Pandora's in Seattle there were sisters there.
    Another club outside Portland has two dancers that say they're twins, and the other dancers say they are twins. My eyesight isn't good enough so I will have to see if I can tell them apart by scent.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    That's a great story! I'm sure it was very entertaining for all the customers to watch. I agree on the size of the crowd - as it sounds way too large.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion