Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Orlando 2AMer.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

ORLANDO, Fla. - A man was shot early Monday outside an Orlando strip club, according to authorities.

The shooting happened around 2:30 a.m. at La Palace Gentlemen's Club at 5526 S. Orange Blossom Trail near Oak Ridge Road.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office said a 38-year-old man was shot in his lower leg and was taken to Orlando Regional Medical Center with a non-life-threatening injury.

The shooter fled in a red minivan, deputies said.

No other details about the shooting have been released.

An investigation is ongoing.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Damn lately Orlando is more dangerous than Miami

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Who goes to strip clubs in Orlando, especially at 2am ? I use the term strip club in it's loosest sense.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

A red minivan? Check the local grammar school drop off this morning -

I've been in Orlando clubs around 2 am -

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

I wish I had been invited.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement