Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Woman busted for buggery?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

CHESNEE, SC (FOX Carolina) - Cherokee County Sheriff Steve Mueller said a Chesnee woman was arrested after deputies determined she had shared videos of herself performing sexual acts with a dog.

Mueller said deputies began investigating after receiving a call from the North Charleston Police Department on March 11. Officers from that municipality said they had been contacted by a person who was being sent the videos, which involved a dachshund.

Deputies were able to determine that the incidents depicted in the videos occurred in Cherokee County and secured a warrant charging 23-year-old Hanna Marie Haynes of Montgomery Road with buggery on Wednesday.

Haynes was arrested on Thursday and later released on a $5,000 surety bond.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

A dachshund? 4got2wipe might be in his way to South Carolina to rescue that dog right now.

Not brilliant! And quite frankly downright sick.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

She put it up her arse?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Sounds like a hillbilly. YEEHAA !!

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

Dachshunds are also called "sausage dogs." Maybe she was confused?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

A dachshund? I don't even want to know the specifics - but I'm guessing it involved peanut butter - and no penetration.

I didn't know it was called buggery - so I guess I learned something. I thought buggery indicated the ass - oh boy!

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

Dachshunds- For when gerbils are no longer adequate. (God that's sick thinking on my part!)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^^^ that really started me laughing, Hugh, so fuck you Jackie

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Lol! Hugh - that is brilliant - and disturbing - and its very funny too!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement