tuscl

Woman busted for buggery?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
CHESNEE, SC (FOX Carolina) -
Cherokee County Sheriff Steve Mueller said a Chesnee woman was arrested after deputies determined she had shared videos of herself performing sexual acts with a dog.

Mueller said deputies began investigating after receiving a call from the North Charleston Police Department on March 11. Officers from that municipality said they had been contacted by a person who was being sent the videos, which involved a dachshund.

Deputies were able to determine that the incidents depicted in the videos occurred in Cherokee County and secured a warrant charging 23-year-old Hanna Marie Haynes of Montgomery Road with buggery on Wednesday.

Haynes was arrested on Thursday and later released on a $5,000 surety bond.

8 comments

• rh48hr
    9 years ago
    A dachshund? 4got2wipe might be in his way to South Carolina to rescue that dog right now.

Not brilliant! And quite frankly downright sick.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    She put it up her arse?
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Sounds like a hillbilly. YEEHAA !!
  • Electronman
    9 years ago
    Dachshunds are also called "sausage dogs." Maybe she was confused?
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    A dachshund? I don't even want to know the specifics - but I'm guessing it involved peanut butter - and no penetration.

I didn't know it was called buggery - so I guess I learned something. I thought buggery indicated the ass - oh boy!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    Dachshunds- For when gerbils are no longer adequate. (God that's sick thinking on my part!)
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^ that really started me laughing, Hugh, so fuck you Jackie
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Lol! Hugh - that is brilliant - and disturbing - and its very funny too!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion